Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but if you saw him in person you would notice the amount of ground he has covered this season getting up and in front of Sterling to offer support as to running around aimlessly
thats my problem , if he is going to go forward he better make sure he leaves enough in the tank to get back. whenever I see him get back its at half the pace of going forward and if the player has a semblance of pace he will never get there. very frustrating imo.

thats my problem , if he is going to go forward he better make sure he leaves enough in the tank to get back. whenever I see him get back its at half the pace of going forward and if the player has a semblance of pace he will never get there. very frustrating imo.

him and Sagna have been pretty impressive this season supporting the attack, it's a team game and part of the way we play both our wide players cover these runs if full backs struggling to get back.
Nobody sprints around the pitch for 90 mins

He's doing what he is being told to do. That's 100% a tactical decision and not just him deciding to bomb on.

Unfortunately and predictably his performances have steadily declined in line with the team, but I'd be reluctant to start chopping and changing left backs as I don't think that gets the best out of either of them.

Hopefully once Silva is back and/or we see an upturn in form again, he will go back to looking like a valuable asset once again.

I think the two fullbacks are on trial as to which of them is replaced next summer, and I don't think homegrown is enough of a factor to keep Clichy any more as we seem to be coping much better in that regard now.

If the guy never played another game for City it would be a dream come true, he is utter wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.