Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf was he doing drilling it at dinho from 10yds away and expecting him to control it in the build up to their first goal??

Hooe he's dropped soon, I'd rather see Sagna at LB and Zaba back at RB until Clichy returns, he's a liability.

Kolarov is far from perfect, but Clichy is a joke. Not sure how he still manages to deceive anyone.
And although fans' favorite, last season's Zaba is below average. Probably, as stated in other threads, fresh blood is required on both flanks.

Why anybody is surprised he's being exposed again is beyond me; in five years here it's been concluded that his default setting is mediocre. In those 5 years he's had brief spells of looking good, but ultimately he's never played a full season as first choice because he has too many fundamental flaws in his game

Aleks is in an unfair position. He's playing well but simply cannot keep up the pace of 2 full games per week, in a system where he has to run past sterling over and over. I got the feeling he was pacing himself yesterday and that's what killed us. So it's his fault, but yet not.

Aleks is in an unfair position. He's playing well but simply cannot keep up the pace of 2 full games per week, in a system where he has to run past sterling over and over. I got the feeling he was pacing himself yesterday and that's what killed us. So it's his fault, but yet not.

Are you joking? His performance was a disgrace, he offered no defensive cover, and spent the game running around aimlessly. He's absolutely shocking and the sooner Clichy is back the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.