Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 2 great games so far!

Could be the best thing for our defense? When Zab gets his shot at playing, he will have to play extremely well.

Bit of friendly competition for our full back spots is good for everyone!

I wouldn't of predicted this last season, the guys playing exceptionally well for us, great to see.

Zab was crying out for this last season, looking like genuine competition for his spot.... Zab will respond imo, his ace card being his runs beyond the opposition back line..... Brilliant display from sagna though, my motm, although the difference when nasri came on was marked, left him exposed on 2/3 occasions!!!

Zab was crying out for this last season, looking like genuine competition for his spot.... Zab will respond imo, his ace card being his runs beyond the opposition back line..... Brilliant display from sagna though, my motm, although the difference when nasri came on was marked, left him exposed on 2/3 occasions!!!
Agreed about the Nasri sub, I felt it was a sub for sub's sake, should have left Navas on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.