Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Iniesta is one of my favourite players outside of City, when at the peak of his powers he's unplayable. But over the past 14 months I'm comfortable in saying that Silva has gone past him. Iniesta will currently go down as the better player when both players careers are over, but Silva has probably 3 years at his peak left and could very well change that.

There are no adjectives in the English language that would do real justice to that display by David Silva today.

Anybody who is incapable of appreciating his sublime skill should go and watch some other sport.

Regardless of today's result (and thank goodness we won in the end) I would happily watch the first 84 minutes of this match time after time, just to see the maestro at work.

Gracias, David. Eres el mejor.

Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

Its criminal that such a player is wasting his career at City. He should be at a proper top European club

bluemcr said:
Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

Its criminal that such a player is wasting his career at City. He should be at a proper top European club
Real location: Kuala Lumpur, wanking himself silly over choosing to buy the merchandise of a large brand.

bluemcr said:
Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

Wasting? Hilarious. Funny to think that Di Maria and Falcao will take part in a grand total of 2 competitions for United this season. The Premier League, that they have no hope of winning and the F.A cup. Talk about wasting a career, Radamel Falcao is an expert in that field.

bluemcr said:
Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

To be fair, Kompany and Silva are 28 and it's about time we see them achieve something in the CL. By no means am I saying they're wasting their careers with us, but as a club we need to fucking take that step to the next level or these lads will end up being 32 and never been seen in the biggest club stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.