Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

KippaxCitizen said:
bluemcr said:
Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

Its criminal that such a player is wasting his career at City. He should be at a proper top European club
To be fair, Kompany and Silva are 28 and it's about time we see them achieve something in the CL. By no means am I saying they're wasting their careers with us, but as a club we need to fucking take that step to the next level or these lads will end up being 32 and never been seen in the biggest club stage.
winning pl titles & cups is fine by me

bluemcr said:
Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

Its criminal that such a player is wasting his career at City. He should be at a proper top European club
Even though that is not in good taste towards City,most of the red cafe members always seems to praise David..

I think the best way to describe Silva is, despite his brilliance, he is still the most underrated player around!
He should've been named PFA Player of the Year at least once or twice!
In my opinion the best player we've ever had!

Pubteam Lomas said:
I think the best way to describe Silva is, despite his brilliance, he is still the most underrated player around!
He should've been named PFA Player of the Year at least once or twice!
In my opinion the best player we've ever had!
Correct!

Today he looked on a different planet to the rest of the team (incl. Aguero, Kompany et al).

bluemcr said:
Redcafe LMAO!

Sam

The funniest thing is that he references Utd as being in the top 4 of European football haha.

Liverpool still have more domestic (Charity shields don't count) and more European trophies than Utd. They're top 4 in terms of selling noodles etc. but on the pitch? hell no. Not even top 4 in England currently.

Just read the redcafe thread that the quote was from, there's about 2 of them saying the same thing but in the interest of fairness the rest seem a fair enough bunch. An Everton fan pulled one of them up and called them self-righteous to which one replied "you could be in the bottom 3 tomorrow", which is obviously to do with David Silva and proves he knows how to put a point across.

A fair few saying he's better than Iniesta now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/david-silva.339670/page-19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/david-si ... 70/page-19</a>

stan bowles said:
Today he looked on a different planet to the rest of the team (incl. Aguero, Kompany et al).

Don't think that's fair on Kompany, he had a fantastic game.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Just read the redcafe thread that the quote was from, there's about 2 of them saying the same thing but in the interest of fairness the rest seem a fair enough bunch. An Everton fan pulled one of them up and called them self-righteous to which one replied "you could be in the bottom 3 tomorrow", which is obviously to do with David Silva and proves he knows how to put a point across.

A fair few saying he's better than Iniesta now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/david-silva.339670/page-19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/david-si ... 70/page-19</a>

Has been for a good while now.

His touch is just sublime and thats what sets him apart from so many others, it allows him that 1/2 yard of extra space.. I thought Kinky was a magician but Silva is on another planet when hes in the groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.