Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

This is awesome best player ever and ever scored none and no assists , legend

Jack74 said:

Villa away Yaya , and the guy he won the league Sergio I fuckin love u just like my captain , the 3 ov u are something special , u on the other hand u r just basically just above average

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
We know how good he is, but today was a truly special performance, one of the best ive ever seen.

I've watched dave for many a years and the prem that has to be 1 of the best individual performances I've ever seen unreal and when rat face says it you know its good! Best player ever to pull on a blue shirt!

Jack74 said:
Jack74 said:

Villa away Yaya , and the guy he won the league Sergio I fuckin love u just like my captain , the 3 ov u are something special , u on the other hand u r just basically just above average
You need a padded cell. You are a danger to yourself and others.

David Silva appreciation threads

Simply a joy to watch,instrumental in everything we do.In superb form he is unplayable.

Bluewonder said:
Jack74 said:
Jack74 said:

You need a padded cell. You are a danger to yourself and others.

Stop reacting it's what he wants. Ignore him and he will get bored.

Jack74 said:
Jack74 said:

Getting worryingly desperate now, as everyone around starts to realise just how good Silva is. Don't do anything stupid, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.