Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Jack74 said:
Jack74 said:
This is awesome best player ever and ever scored none and no assists , legend

Villa away Yaya , and the guy he won the league Sergio I fuckin love u just like my captain , the 3 ov u are something special , u on the other hand u r just basically just above average

Are you ill?

uwe rosler 28 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
We know how good he is, but today was a truly special performance, one of the best ive ever seen.

I've watched dave for many a years and the prem that has to be 1 of the best individual performances I've ever seen unreal and when rat face says it you know its good! Best player ever to pull on a blue shirt!

To be fair, Neville often raves about him.

He was outstanding today, again. Such a privilege to watch him play each week, and for me he's head and shoulders the best player in the country. Honestly can't think of anyone who comes particularly close.

My 2 little lads love Sergio which I have no problem with, but little Dave the Spanish magician is the best player I have seen in our colours.

This little fella will be remembered in one word for our club and by the fans - and that is 'LEGEND'

Ive always said that Colin Bell was the best player ever to play for City. Today I have changed my view.

Has a song for him been decided? Felt sorry for him today as he walked off. We were still celebrating Yaya's goal that we didn't get to appreciate his performance!

Hihosilva said:
Ive always said that Colin Bell was the best player ever to play for City. Today I have changed my view.

At the risk of coming off like a whopping cock, a good game against Villa isn't going to change my opinion on Silva in any huge way (For the record, I think he's marvellous). He needs to step up and start running our champions league games, because for all those questioning why he isn't spoke of in the same vein as Xavi and Iniesta, the CL is the sole fence left to clear. If we went and won the CL with him scoring in the final, he would be up there, no question. Doing well against Villa.. And people are surprised why he gets less recognition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.