Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Was having a pop at ragcafe, and let me say, these rag wankers are some thing else. Take a look at this.
Sam

"Its not just about the trophies. For me, a player like Silva should be playing at a club like Madrid/Barca/United/Bayern, basically an elite club with a rich tradition and history. He's got the ability to be a legend at any of those clubs.

Instead, he's just at a plastic club, and I just find it sad. Same goes for the great players that go to PSG, Monaco, Anzi, or any of the other oil rich clubs that suddenly buy themselves to the top out of nowhere."

Seriously, these deluded idiots think they're at the top of world football. David Silva is playing for one of the greatest clubs at the world, he'd be wasting his career at a club like Ushited

He looked truly gutted to be subbed however I though it was genius. Let him get the applause from the fans that he so deserved.

I think he is the best player I have personally witnessed in a blue shirt.

Legend.

Alex B said:
Ole ole David Silvaaaaaa

Him Kompany, Aguero Yaya and Zaba, words cant describe them, but I think he just shades it. It will be a sad sad day when one of them departs. I fucking love this team. Enjoy him whilst you can blues.

Think we should have a David silva day too, time to show him our appreciation, flags etc.

This in a nutshell. They'll never be another David Silva come our way. Just sit back,pinch yourself and drool over the way he plays the game.

On the same level as Cleverley. At least according to the Telegraph anyway. ... PMSL

Match Details

Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart 6; Z Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Mangala 6, Kolarov 6; Milner 6, Touré 7, Fernandinho 6 (Lampard 56 6), Silva 8 (Navas 84); Dzeko 5 (Fernando 64), Agüero 7. Subs Caballero (g), Sagna, Demechelis, Jovetic. Booked Kolarov.

Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan 8; Hutton 7, Senderos 7, Baker, 8 Cissokho 7; Delph 7, Westwood 7, Cleverley 8; N'Zogbia 6 (Bacuna 71 5), Richardson 6 (Grealish 71 6); Weimann 4 (Benteke 61 6). Subs Given (g), Clark, Sanchez, Bent

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
On the same level as Cleverley. At least according to the Telegraph anyway. ... PMSL

Match Details

Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart 6; Z Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Mangala 6, Kolarov 6; Milner 6, Touré 7, Fernandinho 6 (Lampard 56 6), Silva 8 (Navas 84); Dzeko 5 (Fernando 64), Agüero 7. Subs Caballero (g), Sagna, Demechelis, Jovetic. Booked Kolarov.

Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan 8; Hutton 7, Senderos 7, Baker, 8 Cissokho 7; Delph 7, Westwood 7, Cleverley 8; N'Zogbia 6 (Bacuna 71 5), Richardson 6 (Grealish 71 6); Weimann 4 (Benteke 61 6). Subs Given (g), Clark, Sanchez, Bent

There can be no greater praise :-/
But seriously, another world class performance from david - ran the show.
im fast running out of superlatives for him :-)

Best MCFC player ever and he's so naturally gifted it's unreal.

His performance yesterday proved that he his the real heartbeat of the team when on song.

It makes me wonder how much that niggling ankle injury he's always had has held him back in terms of consistently delivering every week, for an entire campaign.

He doesn't receive enough recognition from pundits, journalists and Blues.

I don't understand why Kompany, Zabba and Yaya have received much more appreciation from Blues. He's a better footballer than any of them, is more consistent and he puts in an effort equal to any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.