Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BigOscar said:
Carstairs said:
What is that comment based, can I ask?
Probably the way he forced his way to us by making aboslutely no noise at all towards leaving, saying he wouldn't even consider it untill after the WC and continually saying he was happy in Porto. :/

He doesn't strike me as disloyal at all, quite the opposite. Benatia was the one offering himself about like a cheap hooker, Mangala seemed very focused on what was immediately in front of him (much to the anger of many on here).
If he's moving anywhere it'll be to one of the big London clubs.
have people been asleep for the last 6 years.IF,,a player wants to leave,they go when we say,to who we say,and for how much we say, of all the wonderful things that are happening,to this club ,right,upat the top of my list is the fact we don't HAVE to sell anymore,swp trever francis paul stewart,to name a few,we defo wont be selling to "one of the big London clubs"if it does not please city

ethan23 said:
oakiecokie said:
ethan23 said:
Absolutely no doubt in my mind he will be at madrid /barca in 3-4 years

After a comment like that its not just Richard Edghill that deserves a slating !!!

Ha, it's a compliment in a round about way, just watching his video , he mentioned he's a player who 'will always want more' if he carries on playing the way he is it wont be long until madrid/barca come knocking and he doesn't strike me as the loyal type.

Hope I'm wrong!
Better stop posting today

oakiecokie said:
bluemc1 said:
ONE JOHN COFFEY
THERES ONLY ONE JOHN COFFEY
ONE JOHN COFFEYYYYYYY
THERES ONLY ONE JOHN COFFEY

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa.Very good.One of my all time favourite films,mate.
Mr Mangala (he's big, so I'll call him Mister!) will be looking at a lot of opposing strikers and thinking; ''DEAD MAN WALKING''!

Worst Case Ontario said:
ethan23 said:
oakiecokie said:
After a comment like that its not just Richard Edghill that deserves a slating !!!

Ha, it's a compliment in a round about way, just watching his video , he mentioned he's a player who 'will always want more' if he carries on playing the way he is it wont be long until madrid/barca come knocking and he doesn't strike me as the loyal type.

Hope I'm wrong!
Better stop posting today
you never know tho, do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.