Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

The Fat el Hombre said:
aguero93:20 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Yea he can join Vinnie and Silva at Barca or Aguero at Madrid
I thought Silva was at Madrid and Zaba at Barca?

I forgot about Zaba - signed for Barca two years ago didn't he?

Pretty sure Silva is at barca now as I read a lot of speculation about it last season, they must have signed him after we sold him to Madrid

I think you'll find that 'Merlin' fella is now plying his trade in the J league.

ethan23 said:
Absolutely no doubt in my mind he will be at madrid /barca in 3-4 years

He can join Vinny, Kun and Silva.....................oh wait!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
All things being equal, if he carries on for the next two years as he has in his first two games, we are gonna triple the investment!! In fact, it will bury the slight concern over FFPR! First £100m player!

I know what you mean but I doubt that he will ever leave. The senior pros have set an example by signing 5 year deals and effectively staying until the end of their top flight careers.

Summer's transfer and contract business is just looking better by the day.

50m for LUIZ!?

lol what a player we have got, and so young!

Vinny, Mangala, Rekik and Nasty! we can be sorted for the future.

Haha, I can see where one poster was coming from.

Winced a couple times watching his answers on the official site today, 'I'm happy for now.'

I thought, bloody hell, son, at least wait until the temperatures drop and the dark nights come in.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Winced a couple times watching his answers on the official site today, 'I'm happy for now.'

I thought, bloody hell, son, at least wait until the temperatures drop and the dark nights come in.
Never trust a translation, more often than not foreign people just use different expressions and idioms that just don't look quite right went translated. Fuck knows how foreigners understand their english teammates, as english footballers seem incapable of making a sentence without a bizarre, football related idiom in it.

BigOscar said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Never trust a translation, more often than not foreign people just use different expressions and idioms that just don't look quite right went translated. Fuck knows how foreigners understand their english teammates, as english footballers seem incapable of making a sentence without a bizarre, football related idiom in it.

I reckon French/spanish is probably the most common language in our dressing room

I noticed on one of the City videos where Khaldoon was looking round the new academy, he went to watch them train at the ground the day before the Liverpool game, Mangala was introduced to Khaldoon by Pellegrini, and Khaldoon asked Pellegrini which languages he (Mangala) spoke, im sure he said he was fluent in Portugese, Spanish and French (obviously)

brotherblue said:
50m for LUIZ!?

lol what a player we have got, and so young!

Vinny, Mangala, Rekik and Nasty! we can be sorted for the future.

Nasty will go in the summer and rekik will take his place with demi getting another year wish we would have signed chambers as thats what we are going to need to replace demi future looking bright though with mangala, rekik, zuculinni, lopes, fofana,denyar, rusnack, pozo, hiwalu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.