Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

like what I've seen so far,but a defender first n for most should be a defender,will he be putting his head where studs are flying when we are backs to the wall ? We will soon find out.

Moggzy said:
CLASS. The lads sat near me were saying he's like a brick wall so I came up with a chant. Defo gonna get this going at hull.

Pink floyd - the wall

We don't need no thiago silva
We don't need no john terry
No Gerrard pique or David luis
We don't need no Koscielny
Cos Eliaquim Mangala
Is like a fuckin BRICK WALL!!

rfz0hP0.gif

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BigOscar said:
Carstairs said:
What is that comment based, can I ask?
Probably the way he forced his way to us by making aboslutely no noise at all towards leaving, saying he wouldn't even consider it untill after the WC and continually saying he was happy in Porto. :/

He doesn't strike me as disloyal at all, quite the opposite. Benatia was the one offering himself about like a cheap hooker, Mangala seemed very focused on what was immediately in front of him (much to the anger of many on here).
If he's moving anywhere it'll be to one of the big London clubs.

I don't think the rags can afford him atm.

coleridge said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
All things being equal, if he carries on for the next two years as he has in his first two games, we are gonna triple the investment!! In fact, it will bury the slight concern over FFPR! First £100m player!

I know what you mean but I doubt that he will ever leave. The senior pros have set an example by signing 5 year deals and effectively staying until the end of their top flight careers.

Summer's transfer and contract business is just looking better by the day.

any dumb fuck offers 100 million then he will shot from the Etihad roof in a rocket to the buying club.

80s Shorts said:
Moggzy said:
CLASS. The lads sat near me were saying he's like a brick wall so I came up with a chant. Defo gonna get this going at hull.

Pink floyd - the wall

We don't need no thiago silva
We don't need no john terry
No Gerrard pique or David luis
We don't need no Koscielny
Cos Eliaquim Mangala
Is like a fuckin BRICK WALL!!

rfz0hP0.gif

Haha, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue does it?!

Just "Mangala" repeated to the "vindaloo" tune!
Run it through your head a few times, I think it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.