Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

ped said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BigOscar said:
Probably the way he forced his way to us by making aboslutely no noise at all towards leaving, saying he wouldn't even consider it untill after the WC and continually saying he was happy in Porto. :/

He doesn't strike me as disloyal at all, quite the opposite. Benatia was the one offering himself about like a cheap hooker, Mangala seemed very focused on what was immediately in front of him (much to the anger of many on here).
If he's moving anywhere it'll be to one of the big London clubs.
have people been asleep for the last 6 years.IF,,a player wants to leave,they go when we say,to who we say,and for how much we say, of all the wonderful things that are happening,to this club ,right,upat the top of my list is the fact we don't HAVE to sell anymore,swp trever francis paul stewart,to name a few,we defo wont be selling to "one of the big London clubs"if it does not please city
Oh dear.

£32m was a bargain. If he does go to Spain or France in the summer it'll be for at least £50m. Everyone's a winner!

jaigurugoat said:
£32m was a bargain. If he does go to Spain or France in the summer it'll be for at least £50m. Everyone's a winner!
Fuckin strewth!

Mate, he's been here for 5-6 weeks and only played 2 games for us so far and you're already talking about selling him??????

Dribble said:
jaigurugoat said:
Fuckin strewth!

Mate, he's been here for 5-6 weeks and only played 2 games for us so far and you're already talking about selling him??????

How the hell do you make us out to be the winner?

mosssideblue said:
Dribble said:
jaigurugoat said:
Fuckin strewth!

How the hell do you make us out to be the winner?

Some Bluemooners never cease to amaze me.

Manga has just arrived, moved into his unit, taken up English lessons (and doing quite well judging by the OS interview), played a couple of great games, and then there is talk on here about him moving on!

Judging by his interview he is very ambitious (perfectly reasonable), more intelligent dare I say it than your average player, and craving success. I am sure his aspirations will be more than met by City. The aspirations of player and club are very similar.

This is just the beginning of a great relationship between player, the fans and the club. So on that basis can we please cease this ridiculous conversation about him moving on!

Dribble said:
jaigurugoat said:
Fuckin strewth!

See Mangala is the Incredible Hulk and just like in the 80's tv show he can't stay amywhere too long. After the last game of the season he'll walk out the door of the Etihad with his backpack slung over his shoulder and walk down the road in to the sunset, occasionally turning around to raise a thumb at a passing car in hope of a lift as a sad piano melody plays out.

P.s ye really are all getting carried away after 2 games

Think we need to be careful about over hyping Mangala no matter how impressive he has been so far, and certainly forget about any potential moves he may make in the next 5 years!

He looks a perfect partner for Vinny and anyone that's seen him play so far cannot fail to be impressed, but it is still massively early days in his City career, and from what he's done so far it's staggering that he didn't play any games for France in the World Cup (now who's getting carried away!), but we do need to keep this in perspective, let's see how he goes against all the different style of strikers he'll come up against in the Prem and CL and when he doesn't have Kompany alongside him against decent opposition.

It is easy to get carried away with him, as I have on occasions since watching him, because he seems to have it all, but it is very early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.