Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Express telling me that we beat Chelsea to his signing.

I don't want their cast offs...not for me thank you.

cleavers said:
Marvin said:
The Champions have got significantly stronger this Summer whilst all the coverage has been elsewhere

The only issue is getting him into the system asap. Do we start him straight away, or introduce him gradually.
But we're complacent, humiliated, embarrasing and and have a champions hangover....(in another thread obviously).
We were, but that was one game.

If we were poor, it can be said

We have the best squad, or one at least matching Chelsea's squad. Now the players have to show that they want it week in week out

Do I win the prize?
I said it would be announced today.
No ITK - just extrapolated the time for Fernando Regas to be be signed to a different Porto player with 3rd party options to buy off.

LoveCity said:
George Hannah said:
LoveCity said:
And now a fee based on assumptions is going viral around the web, making it sound like we paid more than we did (or at least more than City are saying). Tomorrow it'll have reached £50m.
any announcements on the Portugese Stock Exchange yet?

That's where the whole thing comes from, Porto saying they received £24m for their 55%, leading to people to immediately assume the other 45% was sold for the exact same value. When City appear to say otherwise.

Some Economics Lawyer from Boston says it's £28.5m to Porto (of which £4.3m of that goes to Standard Liege) & £14.2m to Doyen (3rd party owner). Of course this could be garbage as I haven't a clue why this guy would know.

-------------------------------------------Hart / Willy----------------------------------------
Zab/Sagna-------Kompany/Nasty----------Mangler/MDM------Kolorov/Clichy
Nasri/Navas------Yaya/Zucculini-----------Fernan/Dinho------Silva/Milner
-----------------------------Beast/Dzeko------Aguero/Jovetic--------------------------

Absolutely awesome squad. That's with Lampard floating around too.

No all I ask, is we make 1 marquee signing every season, but apart from that aim to bring our own players through the ranks. Would be amazing to get some quality english players coming through. But i'm not moaning - this is one of the best squads in the world.

Amazing! CTID

sjk2008 said:
LoveCity said:
George Hannah said:
any announcements on the Portugese Stock Exchange yet?

That's where the whole thing comes from, Porto saying they received £24m for their 55%, leading to people to immediately assume the other 45% was sold for the exact same value. When City appear to say otherwise.

Some Economics Lawyer from Boston says it's £28.5m to Porto (of which £4.3m of that goes to Standard Liege) & £14.2m to Doyen (3rd party owner). Of course this could be garbage as I haven't a clue why this guy would know.

Again, this is all assuming that the remaining % is sold for the same amount. It's very presumptuous especially in the face of City telling the press they paid £32m and I've never known City to lie about a fee (well, there was the Tevez one that caused a lot of debate).

Now Eurosport have written an entire article based on this guesswork. All very unprofessional, will give the Agenda thread plenty of ammo too. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.