Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

I seem to remember just after we signed Mangala a Porto fan came on here and said he was suprised we were paying so much for him, pretty sure he said he had a decent season two years ago but seems to make a big mistake once or twice every game. Going by what I've seen so far of him he's currently playing to that form (bar chelsea game).
Maybe you can make mistakes and get away with them in the Portuguese league but in the premier league and Champions you'll nearly every time be punished.

Think I'm going to enjoy watching him and Kompany play in the centre.

Had another great game, strong in the tackle with Lewandowski and played some stunning cross field balls with his weaker foot.

Goater=Legend said:
Think I'm going to enjoy watching him and Kompany play in the centre.

Had another great game, strong in the tackle with Lewandowski and played some stunning cross field balls with his weaker foot.
He looked good last night and I've just watched the ginger piglet rat say on my recording that he was still worried about him - so you just know he's found his feet ;-)

Have seen enough to know he has the ability to be a top top defender for us if he is willing to learn and can be coached correctly, think he will do very well for us

Jury stiil out for me, but do hope he can become a great defender like Vinny, time will tell we should know my the end of the year.

Was better last night, still prone to the odd rush of blood. Hopefully he can kick on after last night, signs positive but one swan does not a summer make. Maybe concentration needs to improve against lesser teams as he's looked more comfortable against the two best teams we've played i.e chelsea, Bayern

kiam06 said:
IMO this time next year we will be referring to him as the best defender in the PL you heard it here first.

Dzeko is and always will be the new Samaras I was right on that one.

Off topic, but I'll bite...think you need to locate the EDIT button because you are making yourself look a right silly sausage with that last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.