Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Puteulanus luna said:
Well played lad. He Had to take out pelle?? after yayas mistake. If he didn't the score would've been very different. But the media and some mooners will see that as being shit lol.
I agree right decision. It was Long and he probably would have got the shot away and might have scored. Southampton not looking the most creative and City should have been able to hold on for the 15 minutes or so. Still raw, but has a lot of potential and so physically intimidating.

It actually looked to me like he could've got a clean tackle in. Would've had to be perfect though. Took one for the team today.

Still think he's going to be boss, and as above made the right decision today. Already had some great games for us and the room for further improvement is vast.

Certainly needs to polish his tackling and calm down a tad, rash isn't the word.

Diamond in the rough

I like him .
He looks good going forward with the ball .I Think we have signed a very good centre back .

Really wanted to see what he was gonna do on the right wing, before that idiotic ref brought the ball back for a free kick in our own half.

He's had some rocky moments but I am very hopeful that they are teething problems and evidence of where lack of experience can be a problem. He is a relatively young CB and the English and Portugese leagues are rather different places.

He was unfortunate today. He perhaps didn't need to make the challenge and with more experience might not have rushed into it but, even so, I don't think a sending off was warranted for the fouls made today by him and the ref needed to show more common sense.

I think from what I have seen, and the fact that the professionals at our club were prepared to pay so much for him, that he possesses the raw material that can be shaped into an outstanding defender for us.

943054332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.