Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!

Elliscfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I don't think he's a rag..I think the cfc is a bit of a giveaway ;-)

I thought the scfc was more relevant.......and what's then with the 'we'?
Guys sorry for the confusion I'm not a rag or Chelesa fan. It's just my name is ellis c. (not giving my last name away) and then I decided to football club to make it sound football-esque

The moronic troll act really won't fly around here, people see through it.

Re: Mangala signs!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
FantasyIreland said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I don't think he's a rag..I think the cfc is a bit of a giveaway ;-)

I thought the scfc was more relevant.......and what's then with the 'we'?

Nah think it's Ellis cfc

As for the second part...the lad's obviously confused ;-)

Guys sorry for the confusion I'm not a rag or Chelesa fan. It's just my name is ellis c. (not giving my last name away) and then I decided to football club to make it sound football-esque

Re: Mangala

What an impressive debut - don't think it will take him very long to settle into the hurly burly of the EPL

cleavers said:
Can we keep this thread on topic please, deleted the posts that weren't.

Ok I will try best. Hopefully Mangala can become a star along Kompany and thrive as a centre-back in the prem.Think he needs a few apps but he's making progress just wished he wrapped a boot around the Hazard cross that schurrle scored. Other than that great game 8/10

Elliscfc said:
cleavers said:

Ok I will try best. Hopefully Mangala can become a star along Kompany and thrive as a centre-back in the prem.Think he needs a few apps but he's making progress just wished he wrapped a boot around the Hazard cross that schurrle scored. Other than that great game 8/10

Fuck off to the shed rent boy!

Elliscfc said:
cleavers said:

Has anyone else received a flurry of troll type PM's from this character?

Mods....he's a wrong un!

Elliscfc said:
cleavers said:

What do you suggest, candy crush, angry birds???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.