Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote KE "All done is the best possible taste "

ela QUIM....For Quinn

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K_qLZ3T8Ws[/video]

come on , this has to happen

£32mill, didn't play last week, didn't play today, and in his place Manuel picks Dedryck.

What exactly is going on with Mangala?

Please!

Nobody is blaming Mangala(or Hart) ;-?

But to fork out £32mill on a centre half and not play him in either of he last 2 matches is madness.

Today was the ideal game to pair him with Kompany once again.

Then again it's only £32mill, and it's obvious doubts remain about him, not only on here, but at the club.

The again, what do I know?

jrb said:
Please!

Nobody is blaming Mangala(or Hart) ;-?

But to fork out £32mill on a centre half and not play him in either of he last 2 matches is madness.

Today was the ideal game to pair him with Kompany once again.

Then again it's only £32mill, and it's obvious doubts remain about him, not only on here, but at the club.

The again, what do I know?
So because he cost a lot of money, we can't rest him, rotate him like all our other players and he's not allowed to ever be injured or tired? You make no sense, you are just scrambling for a reason to criticise someone who obviously had nothing to do with the result.

We're not helping Mangala much with the constant rotation of CB pairings and full backs till Kolarov got injured. The kid needs to regularly play now, no excuse for him to be rotated at his age.

I'd like to know how many games he and Kompany have played together (I know as usual Vinnie has missed numerous games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.