Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 4 months give the kid time, remember demi. I have a good feeling about him he will come good, judge him after a season or 2.

Chelsea signed Zouma for 12m in Jan-2014. We signed Mangala in summer for 32m (and maybe more - not sure).

I havent seen much of Zouma, but he had a pretty good game last Sat.

Did we sign the wrong Frenchman?

lasereyes said:
Chelsea signed Zouma for 12m in Jan-2014. We signed Mangala in summer for 32m (and maybe more - not sure).

Far too early to judge on both, yes Zouma had a good game, he also played awfully against Bradford.

Did we sign the wrong player? absolutely not...Sign a player who has won titles, played many European games, is a full international or take a risk and sign a 19 year old with very little experience, albeit a lot of potential(already had one of those with Nastasic and few more in the pipeline in Rekik & Denayer)
Give Mangala time he'll come good, has too many attributes suitable for this league not to.

Said yesterday on the Navas Thread that he was in the chair for grief that day by Blue Moaners and I wondered who it would be today. The Moaners never let you down. I guess its like the 4th road bridge in that they will slate everyone on a daily basis, and then start again.

Can we have a heads up who it will be tomorrow please

mosssideblue said:
Said yesterday on the Navas Thread that he was in the chair for grief that day by Blue Moaners and I wondered who it would be today. The Moaners never let you down. I guess its like the 4th road bridge in that they will slate everyone on a daily basis, and then start again.

I reckon it'll be mosssideblue!

mosssideblue said:

Your substance-free post there raises the question as to who the moaner is.

lasereyes said:
mosssideblue said:

OK. I'll take the shit tomorrow as long as the players are given a day off.

It's feckin rediculous the amout of shit our players take from so called fans. Mangala hasn't played for a while, but no. his thread was somehow resurrected and the shit flow commenced

lasereyes said:

Managala is better.

mosssideblue said:
lasereyes said:
mosssideblue said:

OK. I'll take the shit tomorrow as long as the players are given a day off.

It's feckin rediculous the amout of shit our players take from so called fans. Mangala hasn't played for a while, but no. his thread was somehow resurrected and the shit flow commenced

I see as many posts praising or defending Mangala as knocking him. Isn't that what a forum should be? A spectrum of opinions? Mangala has had some good moments and some not so good. So not really surprising he's creating some polarized views?

Ray78 said:
lasereyes said:

Managala is better.

Who does he play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.