Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFC said:
Mayor West said:
Had a bloody good game today, yet we'll still get people saying he was shit.

I thought he was a standout. Hopefully he and Kompany get the chance to form a solid, injury free partnership next season.

They've got the potential to be awesome together.

Great today except for that one time Kane got the better from him near the corner flag. He mopped around a lot for Demi who looked out of sorts a bit.

Solid game. Concentration much better and his speed is immense. Hopefully the lad kicks on over the summer and forms a solid and stable partnership with Vinny next season with MDM dropping in occasionally and Denayer introduced into the fold gradually. Certainly things are beginning to look brighter as far as EM is concerned.

Him and MDM looked shaky at the start and there were a couple of hairy moments with clearances but another very good performance

sh249 said:
TFC said:
Mayor West said:
Had a bloody good game today, yet we'll still get people saying he was shit.

I thought he was a standout. Hopefully he and Kompany get the chance to form a solid, injury free partnership next season.

They've got the potential to be awesome together.

They're both "twitchy" defenders and they'll need quite a bit of time to get used to each other. More direct replacements for each other than potential partners in my book.

The occasional lapse but given a run he's shown what he can do.

I think the back line benefited from having Fernando and Fernandinho in there. They closed everything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.