Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried that he was going to go the other way so very pleased that it won't be the case.

Even though he was poor at times last season you could tell he has all the attributes to succeed in the Premier League.

Now I'm concerned about Denayer not getting as much game time if Otamendi arrives.

The player need to play every minute to improve and prove his worth, and Otamendi arrival will not help him to fulfill his potential.

If any deal for Otamendi happens and they want a player in return either a loan for Denayer or MDM out in the deal would make sense to me. MDM will go sooner or later rather keep Denayer in the squad so seeing MDM goes is a natural move for me. IF we let Mangala goes it would be a strange move he and Kompany look solid together. Be a joke if Otamendi just shows up and takes Mangalas place as the 2 games so far he looks solid. None of our back 4 should be dropped for anyone as none of the 4 lads in the starting 11 have done nothing wrong to lose there place in the team.

He's a fucking shithouse Costa. Mangala and Vinny know exactly what buttons to press with him.

Fernandinho as well - one of the reasons some pundits thought it was a red for fern, was because it looked like retaliation for Costa leaving one in on him 5 minutes earlier.

Those 3 took turns roughing him up, double teaming him, and just ruining his day. It was fucking brilliant.

That, and the Demichelis substitution showed a grittier, smarter side to Pellegrini. Even Moureen admitted in his interview that it was a smart sub that killed Chelsea's chances.

Fernandinho as well - one of the reasons some pundits thought it was a red for fern, was because it looked like retaliation for Costa leaving one in on him 5 minutes earlier.

Those 3 took turns roughing him up, double teaming him, and just ruining his day. It was fucking brilliant.

That, and the Demichelis substitution showed a grittier, smarter side to Pellegrini. Even Moureen admitted in his interview that it was a smart sub that killed Chelsea's chances.
Spot on mate

Costa is like your typical bully. Ok when picking on the small kids but when someone his own size comes along he can't fucking handle it. Loved how Mangala went to cover Fern at half time.Proper spirit in this camp.

The player need to play every minute to improve and prove his worth, and Otamendi arrival will not help him to fulfill his potential.

I disagree. Otamendi was Mangala's old partner at Porto for 3 years, and was playing next to him when Mangala was worth 32m. Given VK is almost certain to miss 1/4 of the season through injury, Otamendi and Mangala is a partnership we'll see a lot.

There's 60 games a season. 2 spots. each CB could start 40 games if they stayed fit. That is more than enough for Mangala to fulfil his potential.

I think Denayer and possibly Lopes heading out to Valencia on loan would be a smart move for the club as part of this deal.

Demichelis will probably head home at the end of this season, Denayer steps into that spot next year with a season of experience in a top class 2 team league leaving us stronger and more experienced this year and giving us Vinny, Mangala, Otamendi and Denayer as our CB choices next year.

Yes please.

Spot on mate

Costa is like your typical bully. Ok when picking on the small kids but when someone his own size comes along he can't fucking handle it. Loved how Mangala went to cover Fern at half time.Proper spirit in this camp.
Seems to do that sort of thing a lot, like with Humphries after the tour game when he looked gutted. Looks a great sort to have around, a great attitude on him and a real team player looking after his teammates

Manga was excellent. Saw Joe give a pep talk to Manga just before kick-off. Think he was telling him to keep calm cool and ignore Costa's antics in the game.

Also loved the part at half time when the players were heading to the tunnel and Costa was in a strop, Manga ran over to Ferna and put his arm around him putting himself in between Fern and Costa. Vince was there too to make a barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.