Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He did OK. I'll even go further, he was solid. But I still think he is suspect; against better quality teams, he is still a weakness. I'm just not convinced. But again, he was solid today so today is not the day to criticize. Good day for City today!
I lost count of the number of times he gave it away, equalled only by the number of suicide passes he hit. I don't think he's a natural centre-half, for which, I think, we'll pay a heavy price.

I lost count of the number of times he gave it away, equalled only by the number of suicide passes he hit. I don't think he's a natural centre-half, for which, I think, we'll pay a heavy price.

He was sold short numerous times by Kolarov, no worries just early season rustiness. There were also some 20/30 yrd passes to feet out of defence that he played that were outstanding. His defending was excellent and one of his best games for us. Onwards and upwards!

I agree. He did OK. I'll even go further, he was solid. But I still think he is suspect; against better quality teams, he is still a weakness. I'm just not convinced. But again, he was solid today so today is not the day to criticize. Good day for City today!

Yeah he looked awful against chelsea at home last season he only won one man of the match awards.

I'd agree his passing was poor tonight but as a unit the defence was excellent. We played the offside trap well and you can't fault any of the positioning. Mangala did really well with his one on ones, headers etc. I'm happy with him.

Yet another anti-Mangala post, it's all you do. Not one post about how you are happy with the win, or happy with how any of our player played, just another dig at Mangala. Are you actually even a City fan?

slowly but surely he's starting to settle in!

Not sure I like this whole back line passing it to each other shite though, puts unnecessary pressure on Kompany and Mangala, although Mangala seems like a no-nonsense defender and just lumps it at the first sign of pressure, where as Vinnie tries to fuck about with it and play it out from the back and 70% of the time loses it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.