Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor again tonight. Could easily have been sent off at start of second half. This experiment needs to stop.

He wasn't the problem tonight.

Neither was Otamendi.

The problem was both of them were playing completely different styles and not on each other's page at all.

There wasn't any problem, there was one misplaced pass from Mangala toward the end which gave them a sniff but other than that he was fine.

No idea why he's getting slagged off for a game where him and his partner completely dominated the other team, not allowing them a single chance until grandpa came on and put their left back through. Some just want to find faults, today was about as comfortable a day for the centerbacks as you will see.

Well Mangala is now suspended for the Stoke game for picking up that stupid booking. I'm not sure i really prefer the Demichelis/Otamendi partnership given recent evidence.

Well Mangala is now suspended for the Stoke game for picking up that stupid booking. I'm not sure i really prefer the Demichelis/Otamendi partnership given recent evidence.

Stupid booking? He was stopping a counter, clever booking.

Stupid booking? He was stopping a counter, clever booking.

80 yards from our goal against limited opposition in a game we're looking pretty comfortable in, i wouldn't say it was essential that he committed that foul. Not when it rules him out of the next game.

With Kompany and Zabaleta looking like missing Stoke too, it leaves us very light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.