Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I am making is that you have to be there to make the mistakes.

Vinnie is approaching last chance saloon for me.

I say that with a heavy heart but at 29 , things can and will deteriorate.

Problems are generally in his head and concerned with attempting to do too much. Similar to Kompany in that regards, and all the criticisms I have of Kompany I also have of Mangala (though he isn't the captain).

He's alright though, the lack of protection he gets from the midfield tends to amplify his mistakes. Wouldn't cry a river if he left but still think there's an awful lot of promise there.

Sorry but for me not good enough and not improving enough. Too often you see Mangala running back trying to get goal side having been pulled out of position - when he plays with either MDM or Otamendi he struggles to keep in touch with his defensive partner thus leaving big gaps that the opposition exploits. He may have won the ball back to start the move that got us the winner overall his defending seems far too last gasp

Doesn't matter who we buy, everyone will struggle with our style of play. Most of the time our fullbacks are in opposition box and i just don't get the criticism of Mangala.

Sorry but for me not good enough and not improving enough. Too often you see Mangala running back trying to get goal side having been pulled out of position - when he plays with either MDM or Otamendi he struggles to keep in touch with his defensive partner thus leaving big gaps that the opposition exploits. He may have won the ball back to start the move that got us the winner overall his defending seems far too last gasp
Needs our captains guidance , he will be here for a few years yet , has had some excellent performances and has made mistakes but to discard him as some have already done would be a big mistake

Needs our captains guidance , he will be here for a few years yet , has had some excellent performances and has made mistakes but to discard him as some have already done would be a big mistake

I may be wrong but weren't the management happy to loan him out but he didn't want to go?

To be fair he was part of our second goal so credit to him for that but other than that he was not good at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.