Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jose-mourinho-chelsea-premier-league-2015-16_3338462.jpg

I know it's only early but the defence is looking good. I don't understand the logic of sending him on loan.

The pic that I tried to post was from Opta and it showed we haven't conceded a single clear chance for the opposition in either game so far.

Starting to look the part was excellent today. Absolutely crazy to send him out on loan makes no sense.

We must be fecking mad if we do swap him. He was man of the match today (for defending). Awesomely good. Kompany defends the ball in the middle and Mangala sweeps up the shit around him mike a top-of-the-range Dyson

Had a great game today as against WBA. Will have bags of confidence and can form a great defensive partnership. A beast...

"If" he is going, then he was 100% committed to the cause! Despite being on the move, unlike dzeko.... I hope he stays! he has everything that a top cb needs IMO.

He took a an absolute blaster right in the chest early doors, he winced a bit and got straight back up and made another challenge

He didn't roll around like a fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.