Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we have scored more goals from outside the box than any other team in the league so far this season. We have enough shots but don't hit the target enough. Only 4 out of 17 shots hit the target today; thankfully they all went in.
We do try to walk the ball in too often though, and that's my point. I'm surprised by that stat, for several reasons, our free kicks aren't good, and my empirical evidence is not enough people shoot, we do also seem to have a lot of blocked shots.

Anyway, I think we should shoot more, but yes get more on target too.

His movement off the ball was impressive today, broke up a lot and was at times a threat going forward - decent goal even if the keeper had a shocker - couldn't have asked more from a player I didn't rate at all and thought he would struggle for a game in our squad - good on the lad

Very impressive performance. The defensive side of his game is excellent and as Jenas pointed out on MOTD this is something that we don't have and could benefit us.

You need players like that in midfield to cover players and he did it throughout the game. Held up a lot of Palace attacks and allowed Kolarov to get back in position.

Very impressive performance. The defensive side of his game is excellent and as Jenas pointed out on MOTD this is something that we don't have and could benefit us.

You need players like that in midfield to cover players and he did it throughout the game. Held up a lot of Palace attacks and allowed Kolarov to get back in position.

Pissed off with the dig Jenas had "he's a player who hasn't got to play a lot"

He's featured in 16 of the 17 games he's been physically fit for.

Pissed off with the dig Jenas had "he's a player who hasn't got to play a lot"

He's featured in 16 of the 17 games he's been physically fit for.
I didn't notice that. I don't think he was trying to get a dig in. It is true he hasn't played much football for us, but he showed everyone why we bought him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.