Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get 20 years as a footballer if you're lucky. You don't want to look back on that and wonder what could have been if you'd gone to a title-challenging team.

He's a Decent player and for £8million in todays world thats not actually bad, in a better team (no offense to intended to villa but well, we simply are) he might actually shine as an energetic player with a good eye for a pass.

I do wonder what changed his mind.
A large dose of reality from the right people.

The hatred towards us at its highest since the takeover this last few weeks, the media play a big part in this stirring the pot. Away days should be fun!

He's no worse than Fernando, and he's HG which is a huge bonus.
I can't help but think he's seen Benteke heading for the exit and realised Villa just aren't going to be competing at a high standard. It's better for him to give it a go at City, and if the worst comes to the worst, he'll still be able to play in the PL - and if he's does as well as Barry, or Milner, then he won't be looking back.

To be honest - even if Benteke stayed at Villa - Delph surely knew they wouldn't be competing at a high standard!?!
I feel sorry for Michah now... he'll have his work cut out this season!

Cash in all £8m. Too low, I don't see the purpose.

Heard Doggymore on Talkshite earlier... he's not a happy bunny, but to be fair to him he was angry that Villa agreed to such a low buy-out clause... as he said, £8mil - even teams like West Ham or Sunderland could have triggered that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.