Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph has been poor towards the villa fans tbf. But he's a blue now and we're stuck with him, so I'll cheer him on.

I dont know, but I'm prepared to go out with a mic in the centre circle before every game and shout that, spittle flying, before every game just before Blue Moon if that helps?

haha one thing get the crowd going
74a7de6d809bc3782acfc91f24f64a5b.jpg

5fdd82daca6a910c8eae14b7a931a6d8.jpg

Heard Doggymore on Talkshite earlier... he's not a happy bunny, but to be fair to him he was angry that Villa agreed to such a low buy-out clause... as he said, £8mil - even teams like West Ham or Sunderland could have triggered that!
It was probably that or he left on a free,and the buy out wasn't a universal one.....I believe only elite clubs were 'entitled' to that deal.

You're all right, we should accept our role of the pantomime villain and have the time of our lives. At least we know that the people that join us at this stage from England have the mental strength to deal with this & they will eventually be champions

Delph has been poor towards the villa fans tbf. But he's a blue now and we're stuck with him, so I'll cheer him on.

Either 'no ambition' or a 'money grabber' They can't win. Might as well take the money and shiny cups(hopefully)route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.