Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Villatalk has one of the biggest collection of smacked arses on the internet. One of the most humourless forums going. I don't how you managed to get on there because they wouldn't approve my post and I wasn't being abusive to them.

Every forum needs a Damocles mate. VillaTalk recognised this many years ago

CKI7UjhWgAAh2Nc.jpg:large

They're not taking it well.
Has micky quinn stopped off on his way home from talkshite?

He's probably just given his own head a wobble. Milner wins titles plays 25-30 games a season. Then still gets a transfer to Liverpool.

If Delph has three years anything like Milner's last three he will have won trophies earned more money and be more likely to get another decent transfer. No brainer.

If he has a bad two years then everyone will blame City for not playing him, so probably still get a decent transfer

He's a Decent player and for £8million in todays world thats not actually bad, in a better team (no offense to intended to villa but well, we simply are) he might actually shine as an energetic player with a good eye for a pass.

I do wonder what changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.