Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. Still curious about what explanation Delph will give about what happened in the last 7 days. Easiest escape being Benteke leaving.

I think the reason he gave makes the most sense in that he realised he was letting his heart rule his head and realised what an chance he was turning down for the sake of sentiment. This may just be a simple case that he realised he'd made the wrong decision and corrected it.

Sorry eversince I posted this before seeing your later post. :)

CKI7UjhWgAAh2Nc.jpg:large

They're not taking it well.

Shows the effect the media can have.

That's exactly how they described him in the afternoon on Talksport, ran a poll "who's the biggest snake, Delph or Sterling?"

Anyone remember all the Judas stick Barry got?

I remember that clown waving a few ten pound notes at him in the Holte End as he took a corner when he first went back as a blue.

For all this talk about class, Villa fans aren't renowned for showing much.

Milner regularly booed when we visited Villa Park as well.

During their best recent years under O'Neill it wasn't uncommon to hear them booing their side off the pitch when they dropped a point or two at home when they were punching above their weight (from a squad perspective) and competing for a top four spot.

About as fickle as they come.

Agree with this. Still curious about what explanation Delph will give about what happened in the last 7 days. Easiest escape being Benteke leaving.
I dont get why people are looking for an explanation or are surprised he's changed his mind. He has made a spur of the moment decision gone home and thought about it spoken to friends and family and realised at 25 this sort of chance may not come again. I'm sure many of us have been daunted by a challenge and needed second thoughts before taking the plunge.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY'VE RENAMED THEIR THREAD ON VILLATALK AS "FIBIAN WEALTH"

Haha, Villatalk has one of the biggest collection of smacked arses on the internet. One of the most humourless forums going. I don't how you managed to get on there because they wouldn't approve my post and I wasn't being abusive to them.

Or maybe he is the replacement for Fernandinho, who knows what the plans are for the future but i could see this being the case.

If we're replacing Fernandinho with Delph I'm going straight to the ground and kicking Txiki in the face.

I'd like to think after what has to be the record for pages per minute thread in the transfer forum and a near 30 page "Official" thread that this is not the first obligatory youtube video...

Going to admit to having only watched the lad a handful of times, when we played Villa etc, but he can pick out a pass, has some pace on him and knows where the net is. Think it will prove to be a quality signing and depending how other transfers go, Fernando might find himself short of game time next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.