Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping he is back soon
I watched the very few minutes he played in Australia pre-season and he looked like he fit into the team really well they trusted him with tight passes and he was very good on his feet
I feel like he could do the same job as Milner given the chance

I'm hoping he is back soon
I watched the very few minutes he played in Australia pre-season and he looked like he fit into the team really well they trusted him with tight passes and he was very good on his feet
I feel like he could do the same job as Milner given the chance

Imagine he may get some minutes in the Palace game on Wednesday.

Imagine he may get some minutes in the Palace game on Wednesday.

do you reckon? i was wondering this as well but have completely lost track where he's up to with recovery. A 2nd half cameo would be encouraging.

I hope we make sure he's absolutely ready to play before he comes back. I think he's got a big part to play in the rest of the season and to lose him again quickly would be damaging for the team and for his confidence.

I hope we make sure he's absolutely ready to play before he comes back. I think he's got a big part to play in the rest of the season and to lose him again quickly would be damaging for the team and for his confidence.
If he gets another injury quick after returning I fear for his career with us
I would really like him to succeed with us even if it was to just prove the people who said we would ruin his career wrong but even then he looks a decent player and could give us a very solid midfield for the cluster of games around The Christmas period then hopefully have a real pre-season next year and start pushing for a staring spot

I'm intrigued to see what this lad can offer us. I thought he was a top player for Villa and had a real sense of authority on the pitch. Hopefully he doesn't shirk away from that and be intimidated by playing with better players.

Him and Fernandinho could offer the perfect balance for this team.

It may take him some time to get upto match sharpness after missing so much time & I hope people are patient with him & don't persecute him like they have done Fernando & Bony.
And Mangala & Otamendi & Sterling... Unless he comes in immediately playing as well as Yaya (in his prime) & Dinho he'll get prosecuted, people on here love that.

I think Pellegrini will ease him in up until Christmas to make sure he's fully recovered.

I am not a medic - so easy on your replies.
Are some players more prone to 'hamstring' injuries than others. I can think of Aguero , Delph , Nasri and others who have been 'caught out' with this injury.
Yet other players do not seem to suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.