Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone please shoot that guy who does the interview with Delph.....he sounds like someone in his family has just died....talk about mournful.

As a side note. I've been catching up with this thread after getting in from work and no sign of Geoff.
Must be out celebrating his 33/1 accumulator being back on.

Here this one. I've got the same bet on and just been online into my account to check it and guess what I saw? 33-1 to sign Sterling, Pogba, De Bruyne and some fucker called Barthel!! Obviously when I've rang up to place the bet they've misheard Fabian Delph?!

Anyway spoke to live chat support and someone is going to go through quality call checks tomorrow to see what was recorded, suffice to say I'd be slightly pissed off if I didn't get the winnings because we didn't sign Barthel..

I do fell for Villa fans, not because their captain left for a bigger club but that he just went on record pledging his loyalty.

That being said, I think this is a fantastic signing being that it's only 8mil. He'll play much more than the pundits and trolls will let you believe and he doesn't give a flying fuck about goals. He'll motor around and allow our more skillful players attack. Welcome Fabian

The fans got trolled on this one. Not sure if by our club or Micah, or Delph...

Anyway good luck to the lad! Finally welcome to City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.