Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walked off the pitch and sat on his arse. No calls to the bench, no physio on the pitch, just walked off.

Injured or not that is shithouse conduct.

It looked to me like he just walked off the pitch and sat on he bench leaving us with 10 men whilst 2-0 down.

If im wrong i will apologise to the lad but if im right, unforgivable.
I was at the game and missed that, sums up his performance that I didn't realise he wasn't on the pitch. How many missed tackles today??

Well he was holding his hammy. If he did indeed pull it then fair enough you can't carry on, but if he's back in a week or so there will be some serious questions asked.

A bit worrying that we looked no worse without him!

By far the worst player of the last 6 or so years.

Remember when Pellegrini was playing him over Fernandinho? Scary.

He walked off the pitch and sat on his arse. No calls to the bench, no physio on the pitch, just walked off.

Injured or not that is shithouse conduct.
If you've fucked your hamstring then you don't need a physio to tell you about it and you certainly know that you aren't going to carry on playing football. Feel free to criticise his performance, but to criticise someone for getting injured and not being a fanny and rolling on the ground is just bizarre.

If you've fucked your hamstring then you don't need a physio to tell you about it and you certainly know that you aren't going to carry on playing football. Feel free to criticise his performance, but to criticise someone for getting injured and not being a fanny and rolling on the ground is just bizarre.

Go down, stop the game and allow your team to try and re organise, dont just fucking walk off the pitch.

Unforgivable.

Or stand up front. Can't run but they would have to mark him. Walking off with the game in flow looks like he bottled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.