Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end there are huge questions about our player identification that need answering. We pay too much for too little.

After looking a completely different player at the start of this season he just looks like the same old familiar lump of shit we were much more familiar with.

MIssed that bit what happened?

It looked to me like he just walked off the pitch and sat on he bench leaving us with 10 men whilst 2-0 down.

If im wrong i will apologise to the lad but if im right, unforgivable.

It looked to me like he just walked off the pitch and sat on he bench leaving us with 10 men whilst 2-0 down.

If im wrong i will apologise to the lad but if im right, unforgivable.
Well he was holding his hammy. If he did indeed pull it then fair enough you can't carry on, but if he's back in a week or so there will be some serious questions asked.

Well he was holding his hammy. If he did indeed pull it then fair enough you can't carry on, but if he's back in a week or so there will be some serious questions asked.

Then go down, stop the game and allow us to try and re organise, not just walk off ffs.

Professional incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.