Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i might as well be the c**t.....

I think the praise for recent performances is as premature as the criticism from last season. Personally i think he has done better this season but for me he was quite poor last season so youd be a bit miffed if he hadnt picked his game up (sorted his head out, whatever the problem was).

he still looks ponderous but more decisive. that is where his improvement has come. he is slow, his passes move slowly and he appears to do octopus sliding tackles in slow motion. Now, away in Europe he was ideal; he slowed it down in Germany and restored stability in the 2nd half - perfect. Against Newcastle i actually thought he was completely bypassed in the opening 30 but come our dominance he was perfect at shutting the rare counter down.

so there we have it, i think he is slow but that suits when needed. i still think he has some improving to do and i look forward to seeing it.

well i might as well be the c**t.....

I think the praise for recent performances is as premature as the criticism from last season. Personally i think he has done better this season but for me he was quite poor last season so youd be a bit miffed if he hadnt picked his game up (sorted his head out, whatever the problem was).

he still looks ponderous but more decisive. that is where his improvement has come. he is slow, his passes move slowly and he appears to do octopus sliding tackles in slow motion. Now, away in Europe he was ideal; he slowed it down in Germany and restored stability in the 2nd half - perfect. Against Newcastle i actually thought he was completely bypassed in the opening 30 but come our dominance he was perfect at shutting the rare counter down.

so there we have it, i think he is slow but that suits when needed. i still think he has some improving to do and i look forward to seeing it.
He is 5 yards quicker this season looks decent, looking for the ball now and passing quicker, I guess an injury has that effect on you

He is 5 yards quicker this season looks decent, looking for the ball now and passing quicker, I guess an injury has that effect on you

cant deny he looks better and some confidence is back, im happy for him and it can only benefit us. im still going to stop short of saying he looks quick in any department though, it's just his style.

Should be pushing for a starting role, good when he came on and we look better in the midfield when he and fernandinho are in the middle, just like roma away.

Played well again today. Looks much more comfortable than last season, and is a very important squad member now. Fair play to him for turning it around. A lot of people, myself included, wrote him off last season.

Quietly effective. Won't receive many plaudits in the media, but I'm sure his team mates and the management will appreciate what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.