Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
Neville Kneville said:
The Lampard who left Chelsea was a faded memory going to he states because that is his level.

The Lampard we are handing back to NYC has a rekindled fire & is a much different player.

He still doesnt guarantee us winning the league, or his absence guarantee us not winning.

Him missing the first three months of their season guarantees losing supporters, credibility and positive media coverage. It probably costs them points in their inaugural season.

I presume those who don't think NYCFC supporters should be upset about losing Lampard will happily accept it if the CFG decides he should be in New York for the start of their season.
Fuck them. And yes I would accept it but seeing as City and CFG are run by the same man, with the long term goal being the success of City, that will not happen. And hopefully then you'll give up whining seeing as you ignore all pertinent points and pose questions but then ignore it when posters rebut you in a way you hoped they wouldn't.

I'll carry on discussing my opinion on the issue on a discussion forum if its all the same to you.

And "fuck them" isnt really a pertinent point, not sure if there has been another one made that I've ignored.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Couldnt they just sign another big name player as a replacement in the Jan window ?

No. They can only have three designated players. If Lampard plays at all for them this season he'll take one of the spots.

Only possibility is he misses the entire MLS season, or never plays for NY.

moomba said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
Couldnt they just sign another big name player as a replacement in the Jan window ?

No. They can only have three designated players. If Lampard plays at all for them this season he'll take one of the spots.

Only possibility is he misses the entire MLS season, or never plays for NY.

The rules and regulations regarding football in the states are just wank.......maybe,just maybe,if them yanks followed the same rules as every other fucker it wouldn't be such an issue.....but,that said,it just wouldn't be the mighty U S of A,if they didn't disagree with the world,would it.

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
Neville Kneville said:
The Lampard who left Chelsea was a faded memory going to he states because that is his level.

The Lampard we are handing back to NYC has a rekindled fire & is a much different player.

He still doesnt guarantee us winning the league, or his absence guarantee us not winning.

Him missing the first three months of their season guarantees losing supporters, credibility and positive media coverage. It probably costs them points in their inaugural season.

I presume those who don't think NYCFC supporters should be upset about losing Lampard will happily accept it if the CFG decides he should be in New York for the start of their season.
Fuck them. And yes I would accept it but seeing as City and CFG are run by the same man, with the long term goal being the success of City, that will not happen. And hopefully then you'll give up whining seeing as you ignore all pertinent points and pose questions but then ignore it when posters rebut you in a way you hoped they wouldn't.
No it's not, the long term aim is the promotion of Abu Dhabi and spreading their money around the world as the oil runs out. As a Blue I'm comfortable with that because the main side effect we can all see on the pitch.
I'm hopeful that'll he'll stay with us until NYCFC come over here for pre season training and then he can go back with them with my thanks and blessings.
Anyone who thinks we'll just say "fuck 'em" with the commensurate abuse and flak we'll get from all sides (and rightly so in my opinion) has absolutely no clue about what the Sheikh feels about losing face.

Would love to see the reaction on here if Aguero went over there on loan during the summer and they suddenly wanted to keep him for a couple of month more.. ;D

Once the team becomes established it will gather it's own set of supporters that do not already have a premier league team that they support first and foremost. The ones that are there now, jumping on the bandwagon will either choose them as their team, or fuck off, sniveling and bitching. I keep my eye out occasionally for the T.F.C scores, and will watch them if there is nothing else on but, if they were owned by the rags, I wouldn't piss on them. Those that are rags and still going to watch NYFC are sad cunts that have absolutely no idea about the team that they claim to support is all about. The others (spuds, pool etc) are just fucking deluded and have created an imaginary rivalry between us and the mid table team that they support.

Neville Kneville said:
Scaring Europe to Death said:
OK, I’m obviously in a small minority, but I’m quite looking forward to the summer and coming home from the pub pissed and discovering that New York City are live on ESPN or BT Sport.

This doesn’t mean that I’ll support the Yankees. In contrast if you’re going down that route then every City fan should embrace the Chicago Cubs who’ve got far more in common with the old Typical City than any other sporting institution on Planet Earth.

Lampard has clouded the issue, mainly because nobody at City, (including virtually everybody on Bluemoon) realised just how good he actually was. Either way we’re only talking a few games in a long season.

New York City’s first game is in Orlando and unless we progress to the FA Cup Quarter Final we won’t even have a game that weekend. The two surrounding games are Leicester and Burnley so if we can’t win without Lampard then we won’t deserve to be champions.

The other games will take care of themselves. We might have a fixture pile-up, but then again we might not.
Lampard will still be at City when we go to Stamford Bridge and it's not as though he's starting every game. He's done brilliantly, but let's not over-egg his overall importance.

In the long term the progress of NYC, Melbourne City and Yokahama can only be a good thing.

His importance is in his experience, & the fact he is a master of scoring key goals, hence we are 3 points behind Chelsea now, rather than six.

In a title challenge that can be the decider.

Will you back against him doing it again in the league or in Europe ?

I intend to watch as much of NYC as I can & hope they are eventually as important in their league as we are in ours, & have their own fans rather than a bunch of wankery bitter rags etc.

Those fuckers need to understand that this is part of CITY & if they don't want to be part of that, they should fuck off & support someone else.

This all day long.

Barcon said:
Once the team becomes established it will gather it's own set of supporters that do not already have a premier league team that they support first and foremost. The ones that are there now, jumping on the bandwagon will either choose them as their team, or fuck off, sniveling and bitching. I keep my eye out occasionally for the T.F.C scores, and will watch them if there is nothing else on but, if they were owned by the rags, I wouldn't piss on them. Those that are rags and still going to watch NYFC are sad c**ts that have absolutely no idea about the team that they claim to support is all about. The others (spuds, pool etc) are just fucking deluded and have created an imaginary rivalry between us and the mid table team that they support.

This.

Why the fuck would City & the Sheikh, want to create a club for supporters who are against everything we are trying to build ?

It's not for them or fair weather wankers who are going to ditch because Lampard doesn't show up on time, it's for people who want to support a City team, in New York, one that is built over time. It will succeed without all those shites & grow its own support. City will make it work.

They will be looked after in the long run. The kind of so called supporters who kick up fuck abut Lampard, are going to do the same over & over again, then moan about why City get this & they don't get that, etc etc & just be a pain in the fucking arse, full stop. They need to know what this is.

When this new club was announced, it was on the OS. not as Abu Dhabi have started a football team, or the City Football Group have started a team, it was announced as Manchester City Football Club, have aquired the club in conjunction with the New York Yankees & that Manchester City Football Club will be the majority owner.

Tell those rag, scouse, arsenal fuckers that, rather than placating them.

It's in our interests to make it work, but not by bending over to those turds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.