Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

SWP's back said:
EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:
NYCFC are there to help City in the long term, nothing more, nothing less and it makes a big difference, City are very much, The Daddy as opposed to the sibling.

So naive! There is one daddy and that daddy is Abu dhabi, if in the future their interests are more suited by city helping NYCFC then city will help NYCFC. If NYCFC grow and become a successful entity in their own right promoting and giving access to AD in the US then their interests may come before our own.

The City football group is based around us and today we are the centre because that is what suits our owners and like it or not when it comes to the whole City football group they are the daddy's and they will do what is in their interests.

My bet is it is in their interests that Frank is in NY by the end of February and he will be playing for NY at the end of February!

As for the slagging off of NY fans what the fuck right have we to slag off supporters who are going to be the foundation of the club for wanting their best player there. About 1% of nycfc fans will be supporting them because they are City fans the rest are supporting a new club in their city and should want the best team and the best players.

Moomba in this thread is talking a lot of sense and some of the nonsense spouted against him sounds like it comes from a complete ignorance of the whole City project!
God you don't half talk shite. City own NYCFC. Soriano will make the decision as stated. If Pellergrini wants Lampard to stay and Soriano agrees, then he will stay. It's as simple as that.

So it is talking Shite to say that our CEO who is employed by our owners will do what he is told to in the interests of our owners. I don't know how you think the world works but if Soriano doesn't do what Abu Dhabi want he will be gone tomorrow.

You talk like Manchester City and its fans own Abu dhabi ....... I hate to tell you .........

What pellegrini wants is pretty irrelevant and what Soriano wants will be what is in the overall interest of the group and what he agrees in a phone call to his boss and what Soriano wants will probably be for lampard to be in NYCFC mid Feb as that is almost certainly what his bosses want!

Maybe naive was being a bit kind!

S04 said:
SWP's back said:
ColinLee said:
No it's not, the long term aim is the promotion of Abu Dhabi and spreading their money around the world as the oil runs out. As a Blue I'm comfortable with that because the main side effect we can all see on the pitch.
I'm hopeful that'll he'll stay with us until NYCFC come over here for pre season training and then he can go back with them with my thanks and blessings.
Anyone who thinks we'll just say "fuck 'em" with the commensurate abuse and flak we'll get from all sides (and rightly so in my opinion) has absolutely no clue about what the Sheikh feels about losing face.
Totally disagree. CFG are about the success of Manchester City, City, according to our own website, own NYCFC and you are no better placed than I to call the sheiks mood.

Soriano will make the call based on what he and Pellers decide is right for City in the short and medium term, hence he will stay for a further 6 weeks minimum.

You are a bit naive.. Soriano doesn´t even work for MCFC anymore, neither does guys like Marwood or Glick, they are CFG staff nowadays.
This project is much bigger than anything Manchester really.

Soriano will make the call with Khaldoon about what is right for the City group - that goes without saying !

EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:
EalingBlue2 said:
So naive! There is one daddy and that daddy is Abu dhabi, if in the future their interests are more suited by city helping NYCFC then city will help NYCFC. If NYCFC grow and become a successful entity in their own right promoting and giving access to AD in the US then their interests may come before our own.

The City football group is based around us and today we are the centre because that is what suits our owners and like it or not when it comes to the whole City football group they are the daddy's and they will do what is in their interests.

My bet is it is in their interests that Frank is in NY by the end of February and he will be playing for NY at the end of February!

As for the slagging off of NY fans what the fuck right have we to slag off supporters who are going to be the foundation of the club for wanting their best player there. About 1% of nycfc fans will be supporting them because they are City fans the rest are supporting a new club in their city and should want the best team and the best players.

Moomba in this thread is talking a lot of sense and some of the nonsense spouted against him sounds like it comes from a complete ignorance of the whole City project!
God you don't half talk shite. City own NYCFC. Soriano will make the decision as stated. If Pellergrini wants Lampard to stay and Soriano agrees, then he will stay. It's as simple as that.

So it is talking Shite to say that our CEO who is employed by our owners will do what he is told to in the interests of our owners. I don't know how you think the world works but if Soriano doesn't do what Abu Dhabi want he will be gone tomorrow.

You talk like Manchester City and its fans own Abu dhabi ....... I hate to tell you .........

What pellegrini wants is pretty irrelevant and what Soriano wants will be what is in the overall interest of the group and what he agrees in a phone call to his boss and what Soriano wants will probably be for lampard to be in NYCFC mid Feb as that is almost certainly what his bosses want!

Maybe naive was being a bit kind!
I was correct. You talk total bollcoks if you believe Pellegrini's view on the matter will be irrelevant.

S04 said:
SWP's back said:
ColinLee said:
No it's not, the long term aim is the promotion of Abu Dhabi and spreading their money around the world as the oil runs out. As a Blue I'm comfortable with that because the main side effect we can all see on the pitch.
I'm hopeful that'll he'll stay with us until NYCFC come over here for pre season training and then he can go back with them with my thanks and blessings.
Anyone who thinks we'll just say "fuck 'em" with the commensurate abuse and flak we'll get from all sides (and rightly so in my opinion) has absolutely no clue about what the Sheikh feels about losing face.
Totally disagree. CFG are about the success of Manchester City, City, according to our own website, own NYCFC and you are no better placed than I to call the sheiks mood.

Soriano will make the call based on what he and Pellers decide is right for City in the short and medium term, hence he will stay for a further 6 weeks minimum.

You are a bit naive.. Soriano doesn´t even work for MCFC anymore, neither does guys like Marwood or Glick, they are CFG staff nowadays.
This project is much bigger than anything Manchester really.
Care to tell me who are CEO is then as when I just checked it is Soriano.

SWP's back said:
I was correct. You talk total bollcoks if you believe Pellegrini's view on the matter will be irrelevant.

Surely Soriano will take everyone's views into account (including NYCFC) and then make a decision on whats best for the group.

moomba said:
SWP's back said:

Surely Soriano will take everyone's views into account (including NYCFC) and then make a decision on whats best for the group.

Yes. He will. Which is why Frank is staying beyond Dec 31st.

We also disagree as to which would be better for the group (a group run with the interest of City at it's very heart) between him being a component in beating Barca and helping City to a title, or going back to nycfc on time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.