Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

moomba said:
Disappointed in the decision. I think its short sighted, and casts real doubt on the credibility of the CFG project.

I also wouldn't be surprised if MLS/UEFA look at their rules to stop this sort of thing happening again. That could cost us in the future.

At least the decision has been made, and everyone can move on from there as they see fit. Bit snide to bury the bad news on NYE though.
They're getting a competitive football team and a new stadium for nish. If they don't like they can fuck off.

As for Wenger

UGw1mKB.gif

Great news for every City fan. I couldn't give a fuck about NYCFC. I hope he is instrumental in us winning the title. The reaction from the special needs one and his sycophants would be something to behold.

Has Paddy Barclay mouthed off yet, or is he waiting for Mourinho to provide him with a script?

Excellent news.

Cue 'City dodge FFP using Chelsea cast off' and 'City's 36 year old stops youth getting a chance' headlines all over the media for the next few days.

I bet wenger has self combusted tonight.

I reckon I'd self combust if Frank popped up with one of his trademark 'late run into the box' winners on 95 minutes v the Chavs at the end of the month.

A very good day.

Wow.

Did not expect him to stay until the end of the season but not surprised that he wants to.

NYCFC will be fine: our owners aren't going to allow them to fail.

NYCFC forum is a hoot tonight. Personal favourite so far:

I was so ready to love this club, but it's not even a real team at this point.

Bellend.

Howling.

Blue Smarties said:

Bellend.

Howling.

I've just been pissing myself too, I've got an account on there and have been trying to reason with some of them, but I just end up laughing at the replies and not being able to take it seriously. It currently resembles the Yaya Toure thread on here in the summer.

Blue Smarties said:

Bellend.

Howling.
So by definition he/she is not even a real fan at this point. Jesus wept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.