Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I don't think it's been mentioned yet but IMO many of these ST holders gobbling off are probably Chelsea fans who have bought a ticket to watch their hero fat frank trip the light fantastic week in week out. No proper fan would behave in such a childish manner and it's very apparent they only bought a ticket to watch frank.

Just my opinion

Hope so, would make it even funnier.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
RandomJ said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Haha, official support group. This is going to be fun.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thirdrailnyc.com/2014/12/statement-on-lampard-loan-extention.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thirdrailnyc.com/2014/12/sta ... ntion.html</a>

Fuck me that is hilarious. "Unwavering support" try supporting your fucking team your whole life dropping and climbing the leagues then we'll talk. And of course your secondary to City you've only just been formed. Some serious fuckwits there.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet but IMO many of these ST holders gobbling off are probably Chelsea fans who have bought a ticket to watch their hero fat frank trip the light fantastic week in week out. No proper fan would behave in such a childish manner and it's very apparent they only bought a ticket to watch frank.

Just my opinion

Think you might be right there to be honest.

Still, NYCFC fans have shown themselves up big time with their reaction to the news.

LoveCity said:
Can I get my ST refunded? I mean, Zuculini played in the Charity Shield after joining then the bastards at City loaned him out after making me think he'd play for us.

They really are petty, these franchise hoppers. There has been a suspicious lack of David Villa mentions this evening. Villa who is the best Designated Player in the MLS, joining them while still an excellent player having won La Liga and played in the Champions League final.

And they will be given another Designated Player yet and many quality young players.

Imagine a homeless man is given a house, a car and a maid. Then his benefactor takes away the maid for 4 months and the homeless man rebels.

"Unwavering support" my arse. If the official supporters' union can start lobbing grenades that easily after being given something from nothing, it doesn't speak well of their fanbase.

Their fan base is small and brittle and acutely aware of their insignificant status next to "Big Brother" no matter how generous he's been, and when did "be grateful for what you're given" ever appease anyone?

They wouldn't of been all that hot and bothered if Lampard flopped during his spell at City. I would imagine them saying "Please City keep him as long as you like".

The perfect fumble said:
LoveCity said:
Can I get my ST refunded? I mean, Zuculini played in the Charity Shield after joining then the bastards at City loaned him out after making me think he'd play for us.

They really are petty, these franchise hoppers. There has been a suspicious lack of David Villa mentions this evening. Villa who is the best Designated Player in the MLS, joining them while still an excellent player having won La Liga and played in the Champions League final.

And they will be given another Designated Player yet and many quality young players.

Imagine a homeless man is given a house, a car and a maid. Then his benefactor takes away the maid for 4 months and the homeless man rebels.

"Unwavering support" my arse. If the official supporters' union can start lobbing grenades that easily after being given something from nothing, it doesn't speak well of their fanbase.

Their fan base is small and brittle and acutely aware of their insignificant status next to "Big Brother" no matter how generous he's been, and when did "be grateful for what you're given" ever appease anyone?

Us when Thaskin pitched up ?

The perfect fumble said:
LoveCity said:

why would ''we'' be interested in appeasing them?!

the tail does not wag the dog

Balti said:
does any City fan give a flying fuck?

right result for us

everyone else can do one

It's important to me that my club treats others with respect. I always thought one of the things that separated blues from other types of supporters was that we weren't all about "I'm alright Jack, who cares about anyone else".

So at least one that does give a flying fuck.

Hahaha, nice to see we're rubbing it in chelsea, erm, nycfc fans' face.

Balti said:
The perfect fumble said:
LoveCity said:

why would ''we'' be interested in appeasing them?!

the tail does not wag the dog

But being told, in no uncertain terms, that you're the tail hurts, even if it's the truth.

OB1 said:
There will be all sorts of fuss made about this but if Lampard has found that he enjoys it at MCFC more than he ever thought he would and now wants to stay on longer and is able to do so, that's life. I'm sure no one set out to deceive potential NYCFC supporters but that football club is not their lives but staying at MCFC longer is Frank's life.

Home of the free, eh!

Yes but NYCFC appear to have been using Lampard as the "face" of the new club in promotional ads and literature, presumably with the assent of CFG. That's where it starts to reflect badly on City, I'm not overly bothered about NYCFC but this aspect could be a distinct PR problem going forward if City have serious intentions for these "satellite" clubs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.