Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

I've gone to the effort of finding all this guys quotes from the last 4 pages because quite Frankly (pardon the pun) they're hilarious. Try and figure out which team he really supports. ;)

The poster in question is 'NYCFCFan10' and all of the below posts are from the past hour or so. Yes, hour.

I'd say the fact that you guys spent so much money only to just barely win 2 titles is pretty funny.
Really Liverpool gave you the second one. FFP means you'll never be bigger than ManU, too.
Happy New Years.

Pretty happy to know my dollars going to NYCFC can't be used to help you cunts out of your FFP bind, so there's that.

Going toe to toe with the mighty Burnley and getting a draw at home.

We really need to make it a campaign to make sure he never comes here....

Where' that guy telling me that MCFC isn't feeling the FFP pinch. Look what I just found at Blue Moon:
(Followed by irrelevant link that has nothing to do with FFP)

Keeping old man Demichelis, stealing old man frank lampard, looking to sign a player that they can't play in the CL.... nah everything's just like it used to be... lol

Do the morons in Manchester seriously believe NYCFC exists because of their little shitty club/town? How cute...

Manchester City is a joke. Always has been, always will be. They'll be expendable once NYCFC is up and running. Think about it, what wealthy Sheikh would want the #2 club in some shit city in England when they could have the #1 club in New York? Its inevitable, enjoy old man Lampard while you can.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hudsonriverblue.com/2014/12/31/7476315/did-new-york-city-mischaracterize-lampards-contract" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hudsonriverblue.com/2014/12/ ... s-contract</a>

Did New York City mischaracterize Lampard's contract?

10259015_314901595349970_6935869991348517688_o.0.0.jpg

Puppet Master Silva said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
RandomJ said:
Fuck me that is hilarious. "Unwavering support" try supporting your fucking team your whole life dropping and climbing the leagues then we'll talk. And of course your secondary to City you've only just been formed. Some serious fuckwits there.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet but IMO many of these ST holders gobbling off are probably Chelsea fans who have bought a ticket to watch their hero fat frank trip the light fantastic week in week out. No proper fan would behave in such a childish manner and it's very apparent they only bought a ticket to watch frank.

Just my opinion

Think you might be right there to be honest.

Still, NYCFC fans have shown themselves up big time with their reaction to the news.

When we played over there the other close season many of my colleagues mentioned how many more Chelsea fans there were at the games. Stands to reason that they would buy a tic to see frank play. Would be like west coast city fans buying a tic for the galaxy if Pab Zab decided to play his twilight years for them

He hugs that guy in the family stand every game

What's not to like ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-soccer/19/blog/post/2222470/frank-lampards-extended-stay-with-manchester-city-bolsters-notion-nycfc-not-a-priority-for-owners" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-socc ... for-owners</a>

Lampard's stay with City bolsters notion NYCFC not a priority for owners

Manchester City is a joke. Always has been, always will be. They'll be expendable once NYCFC is up and running. Think about it, what wealthy Sheikh would want the #2 club in some shit city in England when they could have the #1 club in New York? Its inevitable, enjoy old man Lampard while you can.

This quote is the best. This is RAWK level delusion x100.

We did not sign him on loan in August, we signed him as a free agent until the end of the season with a break clause in January which has now been removed. He is effectively starting his loan as of today. So all those who have been frothing at the mouth from August onwards were doing so over absolutely nothing as he only officially became an NYCFC player today.

No doubt there will be even more hysterical reaction in the mainstream media over today's news but I would like to know how MCFC have benefitted from the arrangement from NYCFC. It has not been some elaborate method of avoiding paying his wages as was suggested by some at the start of the deal - funny how this all seams to have gone quiet isn't it? So what else do they have to complain about? Do they really care so much about NYCFC fans that much?

LoveCity said:

This quote is the best. This is RAWK level delusion x100.

Before I started the quotes he was referring to us as 'STOM' 'Second Team of Manchester', he's hilariously deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.