Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

Puppet Master Silva said:
FantasyIreland said:
Initially I was really excited about a 'sister' club across the pond but now i'm beginning to think I want fuck all to do with it,as it appears its attracted a majority 'following' of dick heads.

As has been stated,they have no claim to anything,they have been created from nothing by our owner,their billy big bollocks attitude is pretty nauseating.

Frank still belongs in the Premiership,not a tin pot league like the MLS,thankfully he gets to prove that with us.

Worth mentioning at this point that a clubs representation online vastly differs from the one you get in the stands. This place is a nightmare at times for example. Unfortunately they've not built up a big enough following, and it appears that there is no voice of reason on the forum.

Has Dismal not joined yet ?

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!! DON'T READ IF IT DOESN'T MATTER

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2014/12/31/frank-lampard-man-city-nycfc-extension-fan-reaction#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2014/12 ... -reaction#</a>

With Lampard extension, Man City shows lack of regard for NYC fans

lampard-nyc-2.jpg

Nobody cares.

NYCFC are a child club in a parent group. They have no history at all - I don't mean that sarcastically like the scousers, I mean it literally like in the human perception of time and space they are yet to exist as a football team.

They don't have any "true fans". They don't even have any fans. You cannot be a fan of a brand or a fan of a future possibility. This is like me coming on here and saying I'm a massive fan of Damo Jnr and we should put him up front next week - he doesn't even exist as a football player and having the possibility of him existing at some point makes me undying support for him as legitimate as your undying support of NYCFC. It's also like when somebody tells me that City promised to give a new pair of footy boots to Damocles Jnr but instead gave them to Marcos Lopes, I can't really kick off about it. One of them is somebody who potentially exists in the future as a footballer and one of them is an important youth prospect who has real feet that need real boots.

NYCFC "fans" are the laughing stock of the football world because they're supporting a hypothetical brand. They actively decided to stop supporting whichever club they supported before and instead decided to follow a new brand that has never played the game. All of this talk of "sticking through the team with thick or thin" is absolutely hilarious to outsiders. There is no thick or thin. There is no medium, climbing mountains, falling into depths of despair, or anything else. There is just nothing. A better phrase is "we should stick with the potential team that might exist soon through nothing and nothing as we have done in the present and have a long present of doing in our collective present".

It's hilarious, it really is. "We don't need Manchester Cuty to create our community, we've done it without them". They sound like a teenager dressed in black eyeliner sat in their room listening to Slayer on the CD player that their parents bought them, wearing the clothes that their parents bought them, sat in the room that their parents give them heated by gas which their parents pay for saying "I hate my parents, they do nothing for me". YOU WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT THEM.

NYCFC is Manchester City(New York branch) for the time being and until the MLS becomes relevant in terms of commercial opportunities and revenues. You were a club setup, notice I didn't say bought because that would mean you pre-existed, expressly by Manchester City for the benefits of Manchester City. I'm sorry that reality has hit you lot this hard but it's all you are and all you will be for the foreseeable future. Whether you like it or not you have no separate identity, you have the identity assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate culture, you have the culture assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate players, you have the players assigned to you by Manchester City.

Welcome to reality.

Damocles said:
Nobody cares.

NYCFC are a child club in a parent group. They have no history at all - I don't mean that sarcastically like the scousers, I mean it literally like in the human perception of time and space they are yet to exist as a football team.

They don't have any "true fans". They don't even have any fans. You cannot be a fan of a brand or a fan of a future possibility. This is like me coming on here and saying I'm a massive fan of Damo Jnr and we should put him up front next week - he doesn't even exist as a football player and having the possibility of him existing at some point makes me undying support for him as legitimate as your undying support of NYCFC. It's also like when somebody tells me that City promised to give a new pair of footy boots to Damocles Jnr but instead gave them to Marcos Lopes, I can't really kick off about it. One of them is somebody who potentially exists in the future as a footballer and one of them is an important youth prospect who has real feet that need real boots.

NYCFC "fans" are the laughing stock of the football world because they're supporting a hypothetical brand. They actively decided to stop supporting whichever club they supported before and instead decided to follow a new brand that has never played the game. All of this talk of "sticking through the team with thick or thin" is absolutely hilarious to outsiders. There is no thick or thin. There is no medium, climbing mountains, falling into depths of despair, or anything else. There is just nothing. A better phrase is "we should stick with the potential team that might exist soon through nothing and nothing as we have done in the present and have a long present of doing in our collective present".

It's hilarious, it really is. "We don't need Manchester Cuty to create our community, we've done it without them". They sound like a teenager dressed in black eyeliner sat in their room listening to Slayer on the CD player that their parents bought them, wearing the clothes that their parents bought them, sat in the room that their parents give them heated by gas which their parents pay for saying "I hate my parents, they do nothing for me". YOU WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT THEM.

NYCFC is Manchester City(New York branch) for the time being and until the MLS becomes relevant in terms of commercial opportunities and revenues. You were a club setup, notice I didn't say bought because that would mean you pre-existed, expressly by Manchester City for the benefits of Manchester City. I'm sorry that reality has hit you lot this hard but it's all you are and all you will be for the foreseeable future. Whether you like it or not you have no separate identity, you have the identity assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate culture, you have the culture assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate players, you have the players assigned to you by Manchester City.

Welcome to reality.

Why do I get an image of an angry panda telling you to "stick your Fox's biskwits up your ass"

NYCFC fans going mental, lol. Had some sympathies for them over this but after seeing they're just bunch of rags, dippers, chavs and garmins hating City they can go fuck themselves.

Do these "NYCFC fans" take into account that maybe his family wanted to finish the year out here. They are already settled in places and moving to a new country, new city and even a new culture may not be the best for his family at this moment. Also what if he didn't want the move just yet?

They sound as if they are entitled to him and they are already spoiled . They are not going to be taking the league by storm when they start up. I know he is one of their key players and he will become important for them just like he did for us.

cleavers said:
jaigurugoat said:
We did not sign him on loan in August, we signed him as a free agent until the end of the season with a break clause in January which has now been removed. He is effectively starting his loan as of today. So all those who have been frothing at the mouth from August onwards were doing so over absolutely nothing as he only officially became an NYCFC player today.

No doubt there will be even more hysterical reaction in the mainstream media over today's news but I would like to know how MCFC have benefitted from the arrangement from NYCFC. It has not been some elaborate method of avoiding paying his wages as was suggested by some at the start of the deal - funny how this all seams to have gone quiet isn't it? So what else do they have to complain about? Do they really care so much about NYCFC fans that much?
Its late, and I may have missed something, but I'm not following your post.

If we (City) signed him as a "free agent" for the whole season, with a "break clause in January", which has now been removed, how is his loan to us from NYCFC starting today ?

He's not an NYCFC player till end of season so he's not on loan to us yet. 100% city player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.