Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

moomba said:
Damocles said:
At no point did NYCFC claim Lampard would be there for the first game.

Pretty sure they did.

That seems like a poor decision on their part, claiming a player they didn't own would play so much as a single game for the club.

BLUEisville said:
moomba said:
Damocles said:

Pretty sure they did.

That seems like a poor decision on their part, claiming a player they didn't own would play so much as a single game for the club.

We also announced on the official twitter that it was a loan and MP said that he was pleased to have him for the first half of the season to prepare for his challenge in NY. The story on the MCFC site about the initial move to us has been removed for some reason.

Don't think anyone comes out of it well to be honest.

Damocles said:
Unfortunately you didn't. The representatives from MCFC don't owe you a single thing and certainly not an apology.

At no point did NYCFC register, or attempt to register, Lampard as a player.

Read the small print next time Chuck.

I'm sure you feel like no explanation is owed if you don't care about what happens with the new club in NY. However, someone from the CFG organization needs to address the situation. Can this really be ignored and everyone pretends that it never happened? Playing fast and loose with the truth (let alone outright lying about the contract situation) isn't the way to make a good first impression.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I find it hilarious that fans of a team that have not kicked a ball in anger, are angry about a player who has not kicked a ball in anger for them, has delayed joining for 6 months

The fact that one of the best players british football has produced will be joining them AT ANY POINT is a coup in itself

They are spoilt already and they have not even started!

Never mind 'Where were you when you were shit'

More like 'Where were you when you were formed'

Indeed.

What leaves a bad taste is the sense of entitlement that is resonating with these so called fans of NYC. I think they're cheeky as hell complaining when our owner has pumped so much of his own cash into the club and MLS ! When he came here we were nothing but greatful for everything he has done and we still are. You got david villa ffs and no doubt the sheikh will send more top players over, He owes you Fook all !!!

I think they are a cheeky bunch of greedy wankers ! Sorry but they are and they should be ashamed

moomba said:
Damocles said:

Pretty sure they did.

Not in any official marketing they didn't, look it up

bobmcfc said:
What leaves a bad taste is the sense of entitlement that is resonating with these so called fans of NYC. I think they're cheeky as hell complaining when our owner has pumped so much of his own cash into the club and MLS ! When he came here we were nothing but greatful for everything he has done and we still are. You got david villa ffs and no doubt the sheikh will send more top players over, He owes you Fook all !!!

I think they are a cheeky bunch of greedy wankers ! Sorry but they are and they should be ashamed

Don't worry when MLS will start they will calm down :)

Damocles said:
moomba said:
Damocles said:

Pretty sure they did.

Claudio Reyna said that he would be back for pre season. That to me is a claim by th club that he would be there from the start.

moomba said:
Damocles said:
moomba said:
Pretty sure they did.

Claudio Reyna said that he would be back for pre season. That to me is a claim by th club that he would be there from the start.
"Do we have a drop-dead date? No, we don't, [but] the plan is Frank will be in preseason with New York City FC"

[bigimg]http://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/18/23/13/400_F_18231304_wcCKRP9nNioIOjXwDgYymBxSkDQz6PDs.jpg[/bigimg]

if NYCFC or Garber thought that a top professional player would be happy to sit on his arse for 8 months waiting for their season to start, obviously live on another planet, not another continent.

until they start their season inline with everyone else and not in March, they have no excuse for any bitching to the rest of the world about what is right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.