Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

SlimShadyRus said:
As I said, it was ok to thank chelsea fans, but he applauded to the chelski fans even after he was coming near stands with the City fans, and after he applauded to City fans, he had regret on his face
WS9gt3_DZ6A.jpg

hGE6tl5QX8s.jpg

0Nbla5IFYYU.jpg

You`re digging a fucking big hole with your constant wumming over a true professional player.Give it a fucking rest and behave like a fucking man,not a school kid.

SlimShadyRus said:
BlueTG said:
SlimShadyRus said:
As I said, it was ok to thank chelsea fans, but he applauded to the chelski fans even after he was coming near stands with the City fans, and after he applauded to City fans, he had regret on his face
WS9gt3_DZ6A.jpg

hGE6tl5QX8s.jpg

0Nbla5IFYYU.jpg

Would you like to analyse Yaya Toure's demeanor after most matches for the past 4 years? Because he more often that not, fucks off with barely a clap, let alone a smile.
But I guess he doesn't do more for the fans of the opposite team

No, he's not a legend at another club in which he spent 13 years. So there should be more issue with the club that pay his wages, have sang his name for 4 years and backed him no matter what. But then again, probably not, thus this is all a non-story.

SlimShadyRus said:
BlueTG said:
SlimShadyRus said:
WS9gt3_DZ6A.jpg

hGE6tl5QX8s.jpg

0Nbla5IFYYU.jpg

Would you like to analyse Yaya Toure's demeanor after most matches for the past 4 years? Because he more often that not, fucks off with barely a clap, let alone a smile.

No, he's not a legend at another club in which he spent 13 years. So there should be more issue with the club that pay his wages, have sang his name for 4 years and backed him no matter what. But then again, probably not, thus this is all a non-story.

SlimShadyRus said:
WS9gt3_DZ6A.jpg

hGE6tl5QX8s.jpg

0Nbla5IFYYU.jpg

The aversion faced bastard !

i hate fat frank he never shows me any personal affection never ever and its just not fair, in fact i might have a tantrum and not eat my dinner tonight

lafitz2008 said:
SlimShadyRus said:
WS9gt3_DZ6A.jpg

hGE6tl5QX8s.jpg

0Nbla5IFYYU.jpg

Was probably wondering where all us City fans were to clap ;)

lafitz2008 said:
SlimShadyRus said:
WS9gt3_DZ6A.jpg

hGE6tl5QX8s.jpg

0Nbla5IFYYU.jpg

Was probably wondering where all us City fans were to clap ;)

I can't believe some people are getting upset about this. After playing for Chelsea for over 10 years, becoming a club legend for them in that time of course he'll clap their fans. Especially when they showed the class to still appreciate him whilst playing for a rival club.

Lamps is a proper professional and showed this not only by playing well for us against 'his' team, but being prepared to stay professional and bust a gut to get in a scoring position. It'd be easy to bottle it and hide a bit in midfield if he didn't want to hurt his old club, but he didn't - he scored a vital goal for us because he's a great pro and a fucking outstanding player.

I couldn't give a shit if he claps his old fans or sleeps in a Chelsea shirt as long as he performs well for us on the pitch, which he did yesterday!

SlimShadyRus said:

It's almost like Lampard spent most of his career with them becoming a Chelsea legend or something... I honestly think you should chill out and think of about this from Lampards perspective, he's on loan here for only a few months anyhow and just got us a vital point against HIS team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.