Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
He comes across so well in interviews and he's always so unfailingly polite. Just goes to show the benefit of a private education.

Sadly that is all too true.
Just look at me. It takes at least seven pints before I descend into an obnoxious, boorish oaf.

Ok, well four pints.

I remember the look of horror disguised by public school politeness on my then future son-in-laws face the first time he came to a family party.

stony said:
stony said:
Sadly that is all too true.
Just look at me. It takes at least seven pints before I descend into an obnoxious, boorish oaf.

Ok, well four pints.

I remember the look of horror disguised by public school politeness on my then future son-in-laws face the first time he came to a family party.
It'll be a mixture of horror and amused fascination, mate.

stony said:

Ok, well four pints.

At least we now know why you keep coming back.

stony said:
stony said:

At least we now know why you keep coming back.
I also like getting pissed :-)

CelesteItis said:
Which side of Manchester is this academy lad Lampard from?

Hope he stays as a backup instead of being loaned abroad.
I guess he already got a work permit, so we shouldnt loan him abroad. He only needs a lil bit more experience to make it through with us. Lets see him in such games a lil bit more to understand whether he needs a Champship loan.

The Real Frank Lampard Story

Thirty six years ago, a lady steel erector from Phillips Park Road found a baby abandoned on her doorstep in a battered cardboard box. Nobody knew whence the lad came although there were clues. First, he would blow bubbles for years before learning to talk. And then, every Xmas, a brown paper bag full of cash would mysteriously appear under the tree with a note: "Four you're edukayshun deer nefyoo from Uncle Twitcher luv Rosie X".

From those humble beginnings, young Frank was plucked out of playground obscurity, still in his sky blue shirt, to be nurtured through Manchester City's yoof teams and academy. Little was heard of him in the intervening years until he burst on the Premier League in 2014 to score a vital equaliser against Chelsea.

In his post-match interview, Frank said : "It was fookin mint growing up in Manchester and proper smart to bang one in against the Chavs."

malaprop said:

Thirty six years ago, a lady steel erector from Phillips Park Road found a baby abandoned on her doorstep in a battered cardboard box. Nobody knew whence the lad came although there were clues. First, he would blow bubbles for years before learning to talk. And then, every Xmas, a brown paper bag full of cash would mysteriously appear under the tree with a note: "Four you're edukayshun deer nefyoo from Uncle Twitcher luv Rosie X".

From those humble beginnings, young Frank was plucked out of playground obscurity, still in his sky blue shirt, to be nurtured through Manchester City's yoof teams and academy. Little was heard of him in the intervening years until he burst on the Premier League in 2014 to score a vital equaliser against Chelsea.

In his post-match interview, Frank said : "It was fookin mint growing up in Manchester and proper smart to bang one in against the Chavs."
I have to stop chopping onions as a hobby.bless the little imp.

mac said:
malaprop said:

I have to stop chopping onions as a hobby.bless the little imp.
Bit pissed off Auntie Sandra was missed off that biog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.