Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

When we signed him I was thinking 'why are we signing over aged players. We're beyond that now and should be signing world stars but for FFP'. And I still think that.
However, I'm loving Lampard being here and would take him next season as well.

Never really had much opinion of him when he was at the chavs but he's a fantastic player even now.
Long may he play for us.

It's no accident that he has scored so many goals in his career. To score as many as he has from midfield is phenomenal. I wasn't sure when we signed him, but he looks like he has a few more seasons in him yet.

I love how he constantly looks to get in dangerous positions & shoots on sight if he is in any kind of scoring opportunity. As good as some of our other players are, they don't always shoot when the should & sometimes over play it a bit. Lampard adds another dimension to the team which I think is a welcome addition.

Rolee said:
Did what he was paid to do, no more, no less.
1239638148802.gif

Never thought I would ever be singing this in the house today....SUPER SUPER FRANK,SUPER SUPER FRANK,SUPER FRANKIE LAMPARD

meeesh said:
Never thought I would ever be singing this in the house today....SUPER SUPER FRANK,SUPER SUPER FRANK,SUPER FRANKIE LAMPARD
Who remembers us buying George Weah from Chelsea .
This guys miles better than him . Just shows not all Chelsea cast offs are poor .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.