Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Didsbury Dave said:
Pellegrini doesn't fully understand the premier league. Despite the fact that he won it at the first attempt.

This might actually be the daftest comment I've ever read on here.

Stick around, you will hear dafter things ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Pellegrini doesn't fully understand the premier league. Despite the fact that he won it at the first attempt.

It's ridiculous, when you consider we had no Yaya, Jovetic or Fernando, the fact we went to the emirates and controlled the game is a huge testament to out fantastic manager. Under him the players play fantastic foogball but also have a belief that we can win every game.

Pell said:
I was hoping for Fabulous Frank yesterday, but instead we got fat Frank.

we.hate.fat.frank.lampard

New supporter?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Kun Aguero said:
Only me that thought he played well yesterday?

Played some decent passes, but a hard debut for him, Once he plays more and adapts to our game I think he'll be a good addition.

But don't forget he is only temporary

Would have loved to have seen him play for us a few years ago

BlueBearBoots said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Kun Aguero said:

Played some decent passes, but a hard debut for him, Once he plays more and adapts to our game I think he'll be a good addition.

But don't forget he is only temporary

Would have loved to have seen him play for us a few years ago

Agree mate, but I'm sure we'll have someone lined up in January, as LoveCity said, Schneiderlin would be a fantastic buy.

Didsbury Dave said:

Aye, you could't make it up…..some people are impossible to please

Kun Aguero said:
Nope, me too. Shows how deep our squad is in quality with Yaya, Nando, Jovetic, Mangala out. Played brill, should've took all 3 points away on a better day but we are still brilliant. Great match, well done the fans who travelled, I heard you throughout the match.

Didsbury Dave said:

Might not be the daftest comment even today as stating that Mangala was a shit signing in the corresponding thread is such a huge rival. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.