Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

Goater=Legend said:
People were asking for him to be dropped because apparently he's shit, and now that he has people are realising that he should be in the team.

We are more balanced when he plays

Never, always liked him and could see how much he helped us defensively so disappointed he wasn't playing against Barca and Liverpool

kinkysleftfoot said:
Goater=Legend said:
People were asking for him to be dropped because apparently he's shit, and now that he has people are realising that he should be in the team.

We are more balanced when he plays

Never, always liked him and could see how much he helped us defensively so disappointed he wasn't playing against Barca and Liverpool
Isn't he one of our highest chance creators this season?

He's been hammered by City fans for turning inside too much, not beating his fullback often enough, crap crosses and not putting his crosses in first time .... I thought recently in a run of games he showed some big improvements and this lad never fails to put a shift in for the team ... I'm not sure if he's injured at the mo as has mysteriously dissapeared like our players can do these days but Navas and Milner on the flanks from the get-go against Liverpool would have made a huge difference to us when not in posession....

perfectly sums up BM..he plays,slated,useless,should be sold,amd all that crap then when he's not even on the bench......

I for one, would like Navas to be given a solid run in the team. For 29, he still has incredible pace and there are so many games where pace is completely absent from our line-up, relying on pin-point quick passing. He never stops running, always looking for the opportunity to get in a cross and it all then depends on who is in or close to the box.

My only gripe about him is that he appears to be reluctant to just run at the back four. He could get so many free kicks for us, like Adam johnson used to, and no defender likes those types running straight at them. That is why Real wanted Bale as well as Ronaldo - having the two of them in your face the whole time, must be haunting.

Also, I would put him on the left mainly, but switch occasionally to the right side when needed.

Just his pace for 90 minutes could cause so much damage and like any player, he needs a run to really build confidence.

Brilliant game from him. Providing constant threat on the right wing, and could have had easily 3 or 4 assists tonight, if our finishing was better.

Ah, and he actually dribbled past their defenders quite a lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.