Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be here next season. If we want to use a squad slot on a speedy winger who can't cross or shoot we might as well get an HG one.

Can't get myself to be angry with him. No matter what, he gives 100% every match and won't stop running. For me, players like Nasri and Bony infuriate me alot more because they don't seem to really care and rarely put a shift in.

Can't get myself to be angry with him. No matter what, he gives 100% every match and won't stop running. For me, players like Nasri and Bony infuriate me alot more because they don't seem to really care and rarely put a shift in.
I agree. I'd rather keep Navas and get rid of some supposed more talented players that unfortunately don't have the desire.

Piss-poor from Navas last night, he was absolutely crap. Didn't beat his Championship fullback once.
A full back that will go for 30 million when hull decide to sell. Navas is a very good player- works incredibly hard, gives width, is good in possession and out of it, carries the ball in transition from defence to attack with purpose and is one of our fittest players.

Shit or not, without him this side is not able to make any dangerous momentum and pressure on opposition defences. It hurts to say as I've said lot of shit about him but with him in side we look much more dangerous up front.

Shit or not, without him this side is not able to make any dangerous momentum and pressure on opposition defences. It hurts to say as I've said lot of shit about him but with him in side we look much more dangerous up front.
Really? You serious? FFS His productivity and meaningful contribution to this side has been absolutely fuck all.

Will his followers please stop putting up for him he is SHIT... Get used to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.