Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been saying this since we got him...hes horrible, how in gods name can you play on a team with this quality start 70-80% of the games and have 1 goal and 3 assists over 2 years!!! he is terrible

i like the kitten reference especially after being so pissed about the result today
I am a bit of a Navas hater (although I admitted when he had that nice run of form for about a month earlier this season), but he actually has 11 assists in the league over the last 2 seasons.

The most unfathomable thing for me is being reminded that he scored 4 his first season with City. How the fuck did that happen? It feels like an eternity ago -- I can't remember a single one of them.

I must be missing what Pellegrini sees in Navas because I think Navas is terrible.

What does he actually contribute? He runs about a lot but his final ball is up there with the worst I've ever seen at the club. Every cross hits the first man and no goal in 60 games tells it's own story. How's it acceptable for a City winger to go 60 games without scoring?

Time to give Barker or Roberts a chance from the bench instead.

It was depressingly predictable that he wasn't gonna shoot on that chance. If he lacks confidence in his own ability shooting then he just practice until he gains that confidence

Really? You serious? FFS His productivity and meaningful contribution to this side has been absolutely fuck all.

Will his followers please stop putting up for him he is SHIT... Get used to it!

Followers? Lol. Take some coffee and read my posts on this thread :D

Of course his final product is awful but at least our intensity in attack rises when he is in, otherwise it's pointless possession pretty much like turtle head's at dark side

He's a good player he just can't find a killer pass or shoot, and that's a problem when playing in his position. Manuel should gamble and start playing Patrick Roberts he has nothing to loose but of it works and Roberts looks the part he will receive alot of credit I imagine.

It was depressingly predictable that he wasn't gonna shoot on that chance. If he lacks confidence in his own ability shooting then he just practice until he gains that confidence
His first touch took him away from goal, he went to the side. Shows his intention. Does he know that he's fast?

I thought he was gonna shoot, because he was saying on the OS the other day the goals will come, but I did think the corner flag would come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.