Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An attacking player that shits himself in front of goal and has not scored for 2 years. Only has 3 assists as well. I'm sorry but that is just not good enough.

Can we not just give Barker or Roberts a go from the bench from now on? 60 league games without a goal is absolutely embarrassing for a winger playing for such an attacking team. And it's not like he's racking up the assists either.

but everyone says he is a good squad player.....
I used to think that..... sorry he is not even that any more. He runs around like a kitten with a ball of string... Only trouble is the kitten does more with the string than Navas does with the ball!

I used to think that..... sorry he is not even that any more. He runs around like a kitten with a ball of string... Only trouble is the kitten does more with the string than Navas does with the ball!
ive been saying this since we got him...hes horrible, how in gods name can you play on a team with this quality start 70-80% of the games and have 1 goal and 3 assists over 2 years!!! he is terrible

i like the kitten reference especially after being so pissed about the result today

No reason why we can't try Barker or Roberts in situations like now. No doubt both those players would of shot on target.

But we can't risk them, because we have too many important games.

I actually thought his energy helped us. He did more than Sterling.

However, you cannot beat a man with a cross and are not prepared to shoot when 1-1 then you are not good enough for this level.

Said it in the matchday thread. That chance were he was clean through with acres of space sums him up. Fucking clueless. Got pace and a backpass but crossing/shooting.. nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.