Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas genuinely needs hypnotherapy. He has a very clear mental block when he is in front of goal. He does what he did tonight time and time again and that is the actions of someone who is mentally shot. Definition of insanity blah blah blah - 30 minutes with a top (spanish) hypnotherapist would 100% clear his head and shooting would become 2nd nature to him.

Probably up there with the worst city players I've seen in the past few years. Would it be be bad to say a bad Aaron Lennon? His pace reminds me of Lennon and Gronkjaer and just as poor as crossing and scoring, unless it's against spurs after 20 seconds

can't believe what i am seeing! he came off the bench and changed the game once again. just like he did against borussia! alright ye he should have shot for that chance but the criticism he is getting is unfair.

Although not my favourite player,some of the criticism is ott.We have threads complaining that the players don't work hard enough,fair enough in some cases.
Navas can't be accused of being lazy,despite being shit at shooting he doesn't go hiding.
A lot of the checking back he does is due to the lack of players to cross to in the box.

How can you play a player in such a forward position that just won't shoot?

The lad should be nowhere near the side until he can sort his issues out.

He's alright as a winger, just needs to improve his decision making. If fact, alot of our players need to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.